Unusual Find?

wackystarfish

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
550
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Blackpool
I was in my LFS yesterday and they had a load of rams in. They were 1.25 each and were quite small. They were really pretty and not like any rams i have ever seen before. They were completley yellow but still had the basic ram shape. They had them labled as gold rams, but the ones on the internet dont look anything like these. How would they do in a 32 gal fully established community tank with a small angel and a handfull of ditherfish? I have had the tank 2 years. Also if i can, how many should i get?
Thanks, Finlay
 
Aaah but they dont look like that. They are completley, solid yellow, no spots :( Just yellow!

I dont have a pic because they are still in the shop. I might sneak in and get one today though :P
 
Aaah but they dont look like that. They are completley, solid yellow, no spots :( Just yellow!

I dont have a pic because they are still in the shop. I might sneak in and get one today though :P


Only the blue rams have a dot in the middle the yellow don't.
 
they will be juvenile mikroegaphogus ramirezi (german blue ram)

just a different colour variant,

whats your water temperature and stats?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top