Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

And they should make it so itā€™s illegal to keep less than six of a schooling fish. Ileggal to keep 1 goldfish, minimum tank size for goldfish before itā€™s illegal 40gallon
Just got back from @petsathome, itā€™s next to supermarket so Iā€™m in every other day, and I noticed signs on the rabbit enclosures. ā€œThese enclosures comply with the minimum space standard.....blah blah blah.ā€œ Also they advise how much space a rabbit needs after itā€™s taken home etc etc.
No such signs hanging from aquariums. I think thereā€™s Bettas been in there longer than the queens been on the throne/ since Elvis was still driving trucks Etc.

Just got back from @petsathome, itā€™s next to supermarket so Iā€™m in every other day, and I noticed signs on the rabbit enclosures. ā€œThese enclosures comply with the minimum space standard.....blah blah blah.ā€œ Also they advise how much space a rabbit needs after itā€™s taken home etc etc.
No such signs hanging from aquariums. I think thereā€™s Bettas been in there longer than the queens been on the throne/ since Elvis was still driving trucks Etc.
Petsathome needs to die and go away. I hear so many people saying they are the worst ever.

I just wish I had the money and the legal standpoint to go in and take all the fish away from them, and give them a better home.

Gourami are ugly (croaking arent too bad)
:p
20200728_195033.jpg

And the way they move those weird feeler things around. And theyve got lung inside their head. Proper freaky fish.
Ever see photos of the giant gourami? Thats a face only a mother can love.

But if i had a huge pond, I would love one.

Are they the ones with human looking teeth?
Nah I think thats something else. The pacu I believe.

Though, when I went on vacation to Key West Florida, we visited the aquarium there and we saw a saltwater sheepshead who had human teeth and he made us laugh. I took a photo to remember his buck toothed grin.
received_10154969485313406.jpeg

Plecs are ugly. Not cute-ugly. Just ugly. And bristlenose. Even the albino. Actually especially the albino.
There. I've said it.
Sorry everyone.
I think the bn pleco males look like little space aliens dropped in a fish tank. Makes them seem pretty cool to me.

Most reactions

Back