Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
But again, I'm totally fine if people use fake plants. Itā€™s understandable if someone doesn't want to use real plants.
If youā€™re totally fine with it, then why try to keep prying for an answer?
1664191483534.gif

As @Colin_T said, this is an unpopular opinions thread. People donā€™t have to give answers to their opinions because they are unpopular.

If youā€™re totally fine with it, then why try to keep prying for an answer? View attachment 167556

As @Colin_T said, this is an unpopular opinions thread. People donā€™t have to give answers to their opinions because they are unpopular.
No, what I'm confused about is how he thinks that fake ones are better all around... Cause you can have fake plants, thats fine, but when you say fake plants are better than the real thing thats worrying lol

No, what I'm confused about is how he thinks that fake ones are better all around... Cause you can have fake plants, thats fine, but when you say fake plants are better than the real thing thats worrying lol
But you literally just said, and I quote:

ā€œBut again, I'm totally fine if people use fake plants. Itā€™s understandable if someone doesn't want to use real plants.ā€

Itā€™s @FishAddict74ā€™s opinion that fake plants are better than lives plants, thatā€™s that. Itā€™s an unpopular opinion and itā€™s very evident. I personally donā€™t agree with it, but Iā€™m not going to sit here prying for an answer as to why.

But you literally just said, and I quote:

ā€œBut again, I'm totally fine if people use fake plants. Itā€™s understandable if someone doesn't want to use real plants.ā€

Itā€™s @NearMeBettasā€™s opinion that fake plants are better than lives plants, thatā€™s that. Itā€™s an unpopular opinion and itā€™s very evident. I personally donā€™t agree with it, but Iā€™m not going to sit here prying for an answer as to why.
Th wasnt what she said šŸ˜‚
That's someone else's thing lol...

Ok here we go

Chiclids aren't as great as they are cracked up to be
thats really true with apistogramma cacatuoides if you keep them in a peaceful tank they will conquer it if you put them in a semi aggressive tank they don't fight a lot and find trouble defending themselves. so you end up with a single species tank and probably a lot of dead fish or a semi aggressive tank with floating dead bodies from time to time.

So Petsmart and Petco employees have horrible advice. I was told Gold Barbs would do ā€Šfine with guppies. They werent ā€Šfine, it was a catastrophe and I had to set up a tank just for the 10 Gold Barbs to be by themselves. They even go after Cory Cats and Algae Eaters. Just like Tiger Barbs, these fish are little devil fish, I'm telling you! Not a community fish Petco! šŸ¤£

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back