Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Oh that's fine. I have got over it now. (which you would hope i had, it's a year ago)
And frankly so many of my fish have died now that i am kind of used to it.

alright, everyone gets to share unpopular opinions they have. Fish related.

I'll start.

Neon tetras are mean little turds.

alright, everyone gets to share unpopular opinions they have. Fish related.

I'll start.

Neon tetras are mean little turds.

I have neon, purple emperor and Columbian tetra living together - and never had any problems. They live with 1 guppy and have never bullied him - they've treated him like part of the family. I was told not to keep a single guppy but he is happy as Larry.

Oh how DARE you!
I had one sweet little thing in a tank by itself, all of it's friends had died, it had about five diseases, but every time i came up to the tank, it would come and see me and jiggle around at the front of the tank.

It was ma sweet little baby.

R.I.P Mizu and Mizutwo

Oh how DARE you!
I had one sweet little thing in a tank by itself, all of it's friends had died, it had about five diseases, but every time i came up to the tank, it would come and see me and jiggle around at the front of the tank.

It was ma sweet little baby.

R.I.P Mizu and Mizutwo
Some are nice and some aren't I suppose. Like people :)

I have a single neon tetra (survivor) in my 5 gallon tank along with 3 Amano shrimp. He's very spoiled and let's me know when he's hungry by coming to the front of the tank.
My neons were never really a problem when I still had them, my Harli Rasbora's caused more trouble.

I've only had neons once when I was a young teen. Mayhaps it was just my lack of knowledge at the time but I found them quite fragile and short lived. Probably just me as I didn't know hardly anything about water parameters and such but my breeding pair of guppies did fine.

I couldn't seem to get a floating plant to live so I may just try to be invaded 🤣
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back