Uh Oh, Fish & Mini Cheddars?

karigupi

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Northants
I kid you not :blink: my back was turned for 30 seconds while I took the washing basket upstairs, whilst I was gone my 18mth old has emptied his mini cheddars into my livebearer tank :blush:

I got most of it straight out but there were some sludgy bits that got away, do you think they will have done any harm?
I've got mollies, guppies, swords, rasbora & cory in there, should I do a big water change do you think?

Urgh! Kids, sometimes I wish i'd stayed single & childless!
 
theyll be fine lol, they are quite salty tho, but if its only bits, it shouldnt do any harm

i used to feed my oscar donut :lol:

you`d be lost without them.. i mean imagine all that peace and quiet and money in your purse.. you wouldnt know what to do with urself :lol:
 
now you have to add mini cheddarss to your stocking in your sig. :P :lol: :lol:
 
theyll be fine lol, they are quite salty tho, but if its only bits, it shouldnt do any harm

i used to feed my oscar donut :lol:

you`d be lost without them.. i mean imagine all that peace and quiet and money in your purse.. you wouldnt know what to do with urself :lol:

I wouldnt mind being lost without them, just for the weekend :good: :hey:

It could have been worse lol, he also had a jam roll & a kit kat :lol: Got to laugh at him, he's such a sneak, my mum came to visit & while I was showing her something on the puter he nicked her bag & went straight for the purse, we found him surrounded by bank cards & money :D He's only 18mths, I dread to think what the years ahead have in store......

Soo cute that your Oscar would eat donut :wub:
 
I wouldnt mind being lost without them, just for the weekend :good: :hey:

I have a 6 year old and a 3 year old(both girls) and a weekend is too much to hope for!!! With no grandparents it 's difficult.

Having said that ,they're both wee dotes :wub:
 
It could have been worse lol, he also had a jam roll & a kit kat :lol: Got to laugh at him, he's such a sneak, my mum came to visit & while I was showing her something on the puter he nicked her bag & went straight for the purse, we found him surrounded by bank cards & money :D He's only 18mths, I dread to think what the years ahead have in store......

sort him out now :P


when i was 3, we had 2 goldfish and i gave them a cheese sandwich. they were floating on their backs for 4 days apparently :lol:
 
Somtimes Kari, I wish you stayed single and kidless to :wub:

If the fish look like they enjoyed it, they will love your little kid thinking hes the new nice food guy :P
 
It could have been worse lol, he also had a jam roll & a kit kat :lol: Got to laugh at him, he's such a sneak, my mum came to visit & while I was showing her something on the puter he nicked her bag & went straight for the purse, we found him surrounded by bank cards & money :D He's only 18mths, I dread to think what the years ahead have in store......

sort him out now :P


when i was 3, we had 2 goldfish and i gave them a cheese sandwich. they were floating on their backs for 4 days apparently :lol:

lol at the cheese sandwich, poor fishies! I remember being told off when I was about 7 for feeding crisps to our budgie lol


Somtimes Kari, I wish you stayed single and kidless to :wub:

If the fish look like they enjoyed it, they will love your little kid thinking hes the new nice food guy :P

:wub: & 15 years younger lol, hope they dont get a taste for the cheddars lol, i've taped the lid down now just incase!
 
I have had friends feed my fish various things whilst drunk some of them utterly revolting but the fish have lived and eat most of the stuff quite happily.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top