Red Syn

CIMG1371_resize.jpg

A Gold Tri
CIMG1377_resize.jpg

Some Various Parrots
parrots.jpg

bloodparrot2.jpg

red_blood_parrots_pair.jpg

Will Add More as I find them. And Give anmes and what fish are crossed to create them If i Can find it Out.

Some Photos Taken From Paradise @ Paradises' Photography Site and from The Blood Parrot Forum.
Others From Google Image.

looks like you put a lot of time into searching for those pics, good work, my only suggestion is that unless those fish are in your tanks that you get permission from the site that they came from and then either edit the pics so that the site/ owner gets credit for the pics and that way he doesn't get it into his mind that his pics are being used wrongly

juanveldez said:
looks like you put a lot of time into searching for those pics, good work, my only suggestion is that unless those fish are in your tanks that you get permission from the site that they came from and then either edit the pics so that the site/ owner gets credit for the pics and that way he doesn't get it into his mind that his pics are being used wrongly

Most of it came from Google and other sites I Know of.
I haven't change the Url - So it still shows who's they are.

And Also the Only Jelly Bean Parrot is the White 1. The Rest are Blood Parrots.

What is the difference between a jellybean parrot and a blood parrot? What fish are crossed to get a flowerhorn?

Nice variety of pictures you have :thumbs: I'm not a fan of hybrids, nor do I study up on 'em much, but I like to know what they look like. Photos two and three didn't show up for me, though. I just got the "user posted image" message.

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

Edit: Oooh! This was my 1000th post! :kana:

well done :thumbs:

now i think there should be some information to go with those fish

I have lots of Hybrids in the form Betta splendens :thumbs:

Could'nt resist the urge :alien:

I would be interester to know what they are hybrids of rather than just their hybrid names.

For example:
what + what = flowerhorn? (obviously a midas in there somewhere, but what else?)

SirMinion said:
I would be interester to know what they are hybrids of rather than just their hybrid names.

For example:
what + what = flowerhorn? (obviously a midas in there somewhere, but what else?)
thats just it nobody does know what they are hybirds of, the most that anybody knows is that FH have Trimac in them and BPs have Sev in them as for the other half everyone seems to think that BPs have some midas or RD in them and nobody can even think of the other half of the combination is in FHs.

gonna do some more updating today - just waiting on the oks from who owns the fish b4 i post.

A Flowerhorn Fry
babyfh301.jpg

A Hartwegi - info
hart102801.jpg

Blackbelt (Cichlasoma maculicauda) - info
bb102501.jpg

Argentae/Synspilum cross
arg102501.jpg

Female Flowerhorn
fhg090701.jpg

super red Synspillum - info
Oct2504005.jpg