Tv Show To Get Bigger Tank...

rossyt99

Fishaholic
Reaction score
For anyone in the UK, the 'Wright Stuff' show on Ch.5 (9-10.30 am) have finally been forced to upgrade from the tiny bowl (for two large goldfish) to a more suitable sized tank.....I had sent an e-mail to point out that it was not ideal and could surely afford to get a 3ft tank for them and it would give them a happier life..They have apparently had lots of complaints previously.

Smug-faced M.Wright had said a few weeks ago; 'I have kept my Goldfish in a small bowl for years and it is still alive..' but now the Daily Mirror have reported that a Pet Watchdog has made them get a larger tank.

Result.

(At least some people who watch won't think it is good to keep goldfish in a 1ft bowl now.)

For anyone in the UK, the 'Wright Stuff' show on Ch.5 (9-10.30 am) have finally been forced to upgrade from the tiny bowl (for two large goldfish) to a more suitable sized tank.....I had sent an e-mail to point out that it was not ideal and could surely afford to get a 3ft tank for them and it would give them a happier life..They have apparently had lots of complaints previously.

Smug-faced M.Wright had said a few weeks ago; 'I have kept my Goldfish in a small bowl for years and it is still alive..' but now the Daily Mirror have reported that a Pet Watchdog has made them get a larger tank.

Result.

(At least some people who watch won't think it is good to keep goldfish in a 1ft bowl now.)

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

thats excellent i watch the show some days while faffing about, but i didnt even notice the fish in a bowl ........... but well doen on the wright stuff !!

thats excellent i watch the show some days while faffing about, but i didnt even notice the fish in a bowl ........... but well doen on the wright stuff !!

Ive started to notice fish tanks and their stocking more, even in movies I previously didnt even pay attension too, Like in Jurassic Park - Lost World. When the T Rex goes and drinks from the swimming pool they little kid has a fish tank in the room and the parents argue about it....

Sad I Know :D

It is on the desk of the woman who takes/sets up the callers.....I was going to get people on here to send in e-mails but it looks like it will be sorted.

(I suggested they could get a Betta if they were keeping the small bowl on the desk, but a bigger tank is on its way)

P.s; Anyone else dislike M.Wrights smug-face??

Surely it would have been better to sack wrighty and get the show off the air-its just tat! :crazy:

It is on the desk of the woman who takes/sets up the callers.....I was going to get people on here to send in e-mails but it looks like it will be sorted.

(I suggested they could get a Betta if they were keeping the small bowl on the desk, but a bigger tank is on its way)

P.s; Anyone else dislike M.Wrights smug-face??
yes he has a really punchable face!!!!!

I've seen that bowl, a lot bigger than some bowls but still not right for the fish :D
the tracy beaker tank has always got loads of glodfish in it. Clean though, but surely it's overstocked.

The worst I've seen on tv is on 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' the small bowl on the presenters desk. AND... when charlie brocket was in the show he was a little drunk and grabbed the goldfish and put it in his wine :eek: 2 goldfish in a bowl in austrailia doesn't sound good :( (im guessing australia would be hot :S

Most reactions

Back