Tropical FF Pet Peeves

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=140032&hl=

Something to fall in the "reasons for not contributing" thread, too.

63 views, 2 replies? Poor Natsuko, sitting there waiting for praise for her betta tanks. :grr: *Roar* not quite a million bazillion posts, but still up there. :p

Gosh, a comment like that actually makes me want to NOT reply to her thread, out of spite. I had actually earmarked her thread for reply later, when I was slightly less frustrated by my own circumstance, and slightly more sober. But I'm a contrary sort, myself.

Praise did not mean she was fishing for compliments, if that is how you took it. I just meant she has nice tanks that should be getting more praise...

I was actually refering to you. :lol: not her. I even replied to her thread.

*edit: there's a thread in the aquarium pictures forum with 97 views and 0 replies. It happens to the best, most well educated, witty, talented of us.

i get really irritated/disgusted by "fish rescuers" who have horribly overstocked tanks and completely disregard such niceties as territory sizes for territorial fish. there's more to stock-limits than filtration...

48x18x12 - 4 Golden Gourami, 3 3 Spot Gourami, 2 Pink Kissing Gourmari, 2 Indian Gourami, 3 Peral Gourami, Pair of Neon Dwarf Gourami, Pair of Moonlight Gourami, 4 Green Tiger Barbs, 4 Harliquins, 2 leopard Danio, 5 Khuli Locch, 5 Albino Corys, 1 Jack Dempsey, 1 Plec (unidentified)

i get even more pissed at the dumbsh*ts who "defend" the guy when this overstocking gets pointed out.

I was reading a tank manual that came with a used tank I bought. They had a 10 gallon on the tank with about 20 fish in, and alot of them were 3-4 inches. THEN, I go into the manual and it says not to over-stock. GRRR.

I read the manual of a very well known aquarium company when I got a new tank and it said to clean the filter sponge under the tap!! Thankfully I was aware and the shop also said to use aquarium water, but still really not what I expected to find!

I really hate it when yo send in your insurance form and you have listed almost €2000 worth of fish and they rely back to you telling you that fish dont cost that much. and they dont live that long so they will not insure them.

AHAAHHHH

But i won at the end of the day... :)

Oh, arguing with the idiots from Hagen is annoying too... I mean, since when is 9cm an 'average size' for goldfish? And even if it was, would a couple of 9cm fish be the best choice for a narrow 3g?

I was reading a tank manual that came with a used tank I bought. They had a 10 gallon on the tank with about 20 fish in, and alot of them were 3-4 inches. THEN, I go into the manual and it says not to over-stock. GRRR.

I think thats a temporary installment for just the appeal of a nice picture. Sometimes fish are digitally editted into the tank too.

Btw, what do you plan for your 10g tank?

God damn Javea Chat is crap.... i really hate the thing.. every time i have to install it on my computer it causes a back door for viruses.... i really hate java chat....

this java chat causes one of the bigest trojen holes i have seen on my home computer. Im glad i have closed it now and I cant install it on my work computer..

Guess the chat is some thing i will never do here....

Dont know why we dont go for a voice chat system like Team Speak... it would make life better and we wouldnt need to type any more...

Before you say that team speak isnt what we need go to the site and read up about it.. then tell me of a function it doesnt have..

dont make your self look stupid saying the java chat can doing every thing that team speak could do....

And dont think that skype or MSN messanger can do the same thing as it cant..

RANT RANT RANT :angry: :angry: :angry:

God damn Javea Chat is crap.... i really hate the thing.. every time i have to install it on my computer it causes a back door for viruses.... i really hate java chat....

this java chat causes one of the bigest trojen holes i have seen on my home computer. Im glad i have closed it now and I cant install it on my work computer..

Guess the chat is some thing i will never do here....

Dont know why we dont go for a voice chat system like Team Speak... it would make life better and we wouldnt need to type any more...

Before you say that team speak isnt what we need go to the site and read up about it.. then tell me of a function it doesnt have..

dont make your self look stupid saying the java chat can doing every thing that team speak could do....

And dont think that skype or MSN messanger can do the same thing as it cant..

RANT RANT RANT :angry: :angry: :angry:

this is a forum, chat room is jus optional and we definatly dont need to all be talking!!

id like to see some proof about these backdoors and stuff too.

heh heh.. yeh too right.. some of the disputes on here are ugly enough, without people actually shouting at each other!

[i 'dislike' ppl going on and on and on and on and on about the same thing]

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back