Tropical FF Pet Peeves

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

steelhealr

Hug a mod Nano Reef Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I though it might be fun ( or should I say educational) to list some things that can really drive you nuts when you see it or read about it here (NO SCREEN NAMES to be listed).

My pet peeve is people who spend days, weeks or even months setting up a beautiful marine nano reef, then post their first pix with a MagFloat (magnetic glass scraper) stuck right in the middle of their pix hangin' on the glass. Whew...got that off my chest. Try and have fun with this. SH

i hate it when people try and tell you that ur fish or someone elses aint happy when they are perfectly healty in a not to undersized tank.(my syno. shoutentendi AKA sm lace cat

Good one....agreed...the overstocked screamer atters. SH

i hate it when pet stores and people give you the completely wrong information about fish, just to get the fish sold. I would like to tell all those people RAWR!!

same.like some1 recently sold me aquarium salt instead of marine salt.

if u look in my sig it will tell u what im talkin about

I hate rude workers in my lfs... Sometimes i get the feeling there thinkin, "oh no, not this tube again"! :lol: Seriously though just hate rude staff! :grr:

i hate rude people period!specially when im doing busness with them and when its dealing with live products

People who ask advice, then ignore it, or, people who ask advice, get 10 or so replies, then cherry pick the best ones to apply to them.

Or people who write one thing online, and then when you speak to them on MSN or PM's they've done something else :/

I really it dislike when people post questions that have already been posted again and again. Just do a search!

I had this pet store lady give me completely wrong info just to make a sale and some fish I bought died as a result. I research things so totally now and try not to buy anything from that place unless I can't find it any other place!! I still feel so bad about that but really learned a very large lesson. She's so stupid that the word INTEGRITY probably isn't even in her vocabulary!

I hate it when someone knows what is good for the fish, but doesn't do it. Seems obvious, but boy do many people do it.

When I get fish that won't come out.

When people think they know what is best for the fish, and that everyone else is wrong.

I hate it when people pretend they know what they are talking about. I had one employee try to convince me angel fish would be fine with tiger barbs, a RTBS, and an opaline gourami.

I also hate it when an old shop owner tries to debunk everything I have learned on here.

i hate when people don't consider it their responsibility to research the needs of the fish before purchasing it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back