Barry Tetra Fish Aficionado Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Dec 23, 2019 Messages 3,425 Reaction score 1,907 Points 113 Location Thailand Apr 21, 2020 #1 Hello, I need the suggestions and Ideas, I recently found the things on the internet called “Triops” and it looks really cool. I read from Colin that they lay eggs every weeks?
Hello, I need the suggestions and Ideas, I recently found the things on the internet called “Triops” and it looks really cool. I read from Colin that they lay eggs every weeks?
Salty&Onion Fish Aficionado Joined Apr 16, 2020 Messages 3,162 Reaction score 2,113 Points 113 Location Bristol, UK Apr 21, 2020 #2 I knew ages about Triops. I remember I got a hatchery kit, but it got lost somewhere.
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Apr 21, 2020 #3 Just get some eggs and put them in a planted tank with an air operated sponge filter. Feed them fish food and do water changes and let them go nuts.
Just get some eggs and put them in a planted tank with an air operated sponge filter. Feed them fish food and do water changes and let them go nuts.