Metermaid
Fish Fanatic
Does anyone use the Tetra Delica range of foods in jelly in little sachets?
I am currently trying the brine shrimp - the fish seem to like it, except that it sinks pretty fast and then they lose interest - I like the fact that it seems fresher to use as it's in one feed sachets - no fuss defrosting.
Any one else....?
I am currently trying the brine shrimp - the fish seem to like it, except that it sinks pretty fast and then they lose interest - I like the fact that it seems fresher to use as it's in one feed sachets - no fuss defrosting.
Any one else....?
)
Right now I keep them in a couple of zipper bags in the door away from other foods (separated by an empty butter box. lol) but I bought some plastic containers meant for freezing foods-not using my precious tupperware-and that'll keep it from touching any human food. In the fridge I have a jar of daphnia and I keep that sitting in an empty butter tub on the topmost door shelf where my dh keeps the penicillin for the cattle (also in a plastic container).








