Curiosity101 Is now at University! :D Joined Mar 26, 2009 Messages 5,527 Reaction score 4 Points 38 Location Uk, Nottinghamshire Oct 16, 2009 #16 Why can't you get ammonia?
R reeeedfish Fish Crazy Joined Aug 23, 2009 Messages 298 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 16, 2009 #17 I may be able to get ammoina, I don't know. I've never seen it anywhere and we went shopping today so we probobly wont be going for a couple of weeks.
I may be able to get ammoina, I don't know. I've never seen it anywhere and we went shopping today so we probobly wont be going for a couple of weeks.
Curiosity101 Is now at University! :D Joined Mar 26, 2009 Messages 5,527 Reaction score 4 Points 38 Location Uk, Nottinghamshire Oct 16, 2009 #18 Are you UK based? If so you can get it from loads of places, including online. Boots do it online and instore. Homebase do it instore aswell.
Are you UK based? If so you can get it from loads of places, including online. Boots do it online and instore. Homebase do it instore aswell.
R reeeedfish Fish Crazy Joined Aug 23, 2009 Messages 298 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 16, 2009 #19 Nope, the US. With the main stores being wal mart, krogers, biggs and home depot.
Curiosity101 Is now at University! :D Joined Mar 26, 2009 Messages 5,527 Reaction score 4 Points 38 Location Uk, Nottinghamshire Oct 16, 2009 #20 I think you need something called 'rooto ultra ammonia', but if you just google 'household ammonia' you should find some.
I think you need something called 'rooto ultra ammonia', but if you just google 'household ammonia' you should find some.