Tina's Twin Bommies

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oh that is great, doesn't it bring a big smile to your face. Don't know about you but Clowns in a Nem were the only reason I wanted a marine tank, I remember seeing them in the lfs and standing watching them for ages, spell bound

Seffie x

now not talking to tina :unsure:

not jelous at all :blink:

they look fab. I think orange clowns suit green enms more than RBTA tbh. colours contrast

Oh that is great, doesn't it bring a big smile to your face. Don't know about you but Clowns in a Nem were the only reason I wanted a marine tank, I remember seeing them in the lfs and standing watching them for ages, spell bound

Seffie x

My main reason for marines as you know was the Mandarin. I do however love to watch the interactions and as soon as I saw how the clowns hosted anything, I knew eventually I had to get a nem for them.

It was amazing to sit watching them yesterday in and out of them. The female has been booting the male out of them constantly and it is she that really snuggles down.

It is also really weird to watch the male suck on a tentacle to sort of keep him where he wants to be.

They have hardly moved out of it all today. Sooo sweet to watch :wub:

now not talking to tina :unsure:

not jelous at all :blink:

they look fab. I think orange clowns suit green enms more than RBTA tbh. colours contrast

You stop talking to me regularly Ben :lol: It is nice to finally see them in a nem again.

I will still get a red when the 6ft is running (Thursday btw) am considering whether I dare risk another type of clown in there :hey:

apparently they suck the tenticles to help them build their ammunity to the anenomes sting :hyper:

we will be expecting to see some pictures this thursday then :drool:

May be Friday by the time pics are up.

Ste is collecting my plumbing in Manchester at 9am, tank will then be drilled and by afternoon the fill will start.

Sump may not be connected same day as I need to concentrate on getting tank swapped because of Andrews mum and dad being here to decorate.

The old tank has to be moved asap.

Luckily, I also have this little Orca to help with the swap.:good:

Don't add another clown Tina, it will end in tears - I learnt from that one, never again. A mated pair are a sight to behold when you put another clown in, they are awful

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back