Tina's Twin Bommies

Time to break all the rules.....
If thawing out any frozen, instead of disguarding the water they thaw in...stir the food around, let it setle, then squirt some of this soup over the twiglet and sit back to enjoy the show !!!!!

Oh! he'll love you for saving him money....
Leaves him more to spend on his other habits :lol:

Due to differences of opinion on the definition of trolling, and the fact that admin on this site have no respect whatsoever for reefers, this time I am off.

Won't be back either.

You know where you can find me.

To Seffie Trod etc, wish you well your tanks, really sorry this forum has turned into somewhere that supports snotty little kids with attitudes rather than the serious reefkeeper.

See Ya all

I dont think that leaving the way forwatrd TI. Just because something happens away from our section. Who cares! most of the time we all chat in here and have some of the best members and mods there is imo.

Anyways if your decision is final... :sad:
:fish:

Due to differences of opinion on the definition of trolling, and the fact that admin on this site have no respect whatsoever for reefers, this time I am off.

Won't be back either.

You know where you can find me.

To Seffie Trod etc, wish you well your tanks, really sorry this forum has turned into somewhere that supports snotty little kids with attitudes rather than the serious reefkeeper.

See Ya all

Ehhhhhh, what the heck is going on? I have looked back at Tina's posts and can't see any problem - what am I missing (has something been deleted)?

Seffie x

I need to do some updates on this thread.

I have had a few losses, the nem got stung by my bubble coral, glaxea, frogspawn and finally the plate coral finished it off. It had been fine for 6 weeks too.

The Euphyllia cristata I got for my birthday got had by another black crab I found in the tank, it just receded and died, not a happy bunny over that one.

Then I had an accident with some salt creep, it burned my original frogspawn a nead of my hammer and my fungia. That was such a stupid mistake, I am still angry at myself for it.

Everything else is doing great, all fish are good too, particularly my Mandarins.

I am going on a North West Marine Club day out on Saturday, I already have reserved a Cataphyllia frag with purple tips, a pink pocillilopora and some blue zoas. I have also reserved an acanthastrea in stunning purple, red and white.

I have also bought a Red Bubble Tip Anemone from the owner of the site I moderate on, which I know is a clone, will be collecting that on Saturday too.

This tank will transfer into my 6ft in a few weeks time after the decorating is done and I already have a buyer for this tank.

I have bought a cleartides phosphate reactor which I collect on Saturday also and am getting some additional egg crate for free with that purchase.

The tank is not looking great atm as I am preparing to swap everything over and will be transferrring things to frag rack and a borrowed Orca this week to make room for the weekends purchases until the new tank is set up.

:sad: oh heck, you are having some bad luck - if it's any consulation my cristata is doing well either!

Seffie x

I did manage to catch the crab that got my cristata, I spotted it one afternoon and got myself the cooking chopsticks.

I managed to lift the rock which it was clinging to and Mr miagi esque swipe with the chopsticks caught the crab.

I am ashamed to say that because it had killed one of my favourite corals, I put it on the fire :blush: I did not sump it as I normally would have done.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I managed to lift the rock which it was clinging to and Mr miagi esque swipe with the chopsticks caught the crab.

I am ashamed to say that because it had killed one of my favourite corals, I put it on the fire :blush: I did not sump it as I normally would have done.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

He he, nice one!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back