Time for some more pics

EddieW

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I eventually remembered to take my camera home over the weekend and got some shots of my new-ish setup. Took 48 shots, discarded 33 on upload, discarded one during cropping and some of the remaining are not too good - goes to whow that you do need to take a LOT of photos to get a few good ones.

Here's a pic of the tank. Fluval Duo 1000 - 100cmx40cmx40cm, approx 160l.

Fishy pics will be in separate threads...

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 70
hey i like it nice. not to crowded and the brick wall looks sweet. I mihgt borrow that idea from you

Eddie nice tank. Been following since your initial set up. ice greek/roman theme. I find my pics come out best when I turn all lights of. and the flash on my camera and leave just the light in the tank on.
steve

Thanks for the feedback :)

Steve - that is Java Moss on the pipes tied on with fishing line. I have also used silicon to stick some sand of the outside to tone them down a bit as they are just a bit too white.

Cheers, Eddie

I love to see a tank like that, reasonbly clean, not a yellow look. I am really persistant on that because they end up looking like my pond otherwise. N E More pics?

Carey

PS: How many phishies?

Hi Carey,

Thanks for the feedback - it's not looking so clean now as I have a bit of an algae problem, but I am going to add some more fish to take care of that as time goes by. Don't want to overload it too much, but it is difficult to restrain myself when I see something I really really want in the LFS :)

Pair of Kribs
Three black Angels
Three Botia Lohachata (Yo-Yo Loach)
Three Botia Striata (Zebra Loach)
Two (small) Starlight Pleco
Pair (small) Scarlet Badis
A large Blue Armoured Shrimp

Cheers, Eddie

I really like how you made the tank have levels. Awesome tank i have to admit i have now kinda copied your look because i like it so much :wub:

I feel kinda bad ovastocking but ya know how ya walk into a lfs and see tanks loaded with fish? I asked how long can you sustain a tank that full, she said that you can put in as many fish as you want and you only have to do more mantaiance so I guessed that it was genuine info and took her advice and I now have what one would call a morbadly (sp?) ova stocked ft and it is keeping real clean...just wait till I get a disease in there:(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back