Which Tiger Barbs would you choose?

• Normal

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • Green

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Gold

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
I'd stick 50 in there at 75p each, i would put money on half dozen snuffing it before reaching adulthood. But then, i stock heavy. :)

1, and i'm watching my large female firemouth eyeing him up right now :D

Oh, edit for update : He's dinner. :D

Think i'll be waving goodbye to my rummynose soon.... :D

that's because all the fish you can can either stick up for themselves or are nasty little nippers, like Serpaes! :D

I'm surprised Tizer didn't catch that before you! :rofl: They are all still alive and growing, I swear! I must admit I thought I might have been releasing $12 worth of food a couple of weeks ago but none of my fish have messed with them. They were the 4 biggest my LFS had so I'm sure that helps. They came out in the open yesterday during my water change and they were ignored. I am pleasantly surprised!

I like them all but I had to choose one it would be normal. I have 4 green & 4 normal in my 120ltre tank along with various tetras, etc with no probs though wouldnt like to say how many you could go for.

I prefer the green barbs brings a bit of colour to the tank lol.

I'd go with 20-25 and see how u feel after that

All shrimp are alive and accounted for. Are you implying two weeks was not enough time for my fish to put together an attack plan and they're waiting for the perfect opportunity to arise in the future?

lol KISSfn, sorry for the confusion. minnnt mentioned using the 180 as a shrimp tank, I proceeded to tell him he was mental and bet him 1 whole US dollar that it wouldn't happen...

(i was right)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back