Thread for sharing art

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
πŸ† Click to enter! πŸ†

I do promote it🀣🀣🀣 I post to social media every day sometimes more the problem is nobody likes my posts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Really? Are you sure lots of people are seeing it?

Cause I think your art is really good... I don't know why people wouldn't like it πŸ€”
And yes people have their own taste in art I suppose but you said that people don't react to your posts much which surprises me...
Maybe as you keep making art and posting you will be more recognized

Really? Are you sure lots of people are seeing it?

Cause I think your art is really good... I don't know why people wouldn't like it πŸ€”
And yes people have their own taste in art I suppose but you said that people don't react to your posts much which surprises me...
Maybe as you keep making art and posting you will be more recognized
Yeah I get maybe 4-6 likes on a good day, even with all the hashtags and stuff to help it get seen haha and having my friends share it etc

Yeah I get maybe 4-6 likes on a good day, even with all the hashtags and stuff to help it get seen haha and having my friends share it etc
Huh... What about other platforms besides tik tok?
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, any other strange site you can imagine idk...

Huh... What about other platforms besides tik tok?
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, any other strange site you can imagine idk...
Ah no TikTok I usually get about 10-15

I use Facebook, instagram, Pinterest, and tiktok.

TikTok and Facebook but mostly tiktok
Hm... Strange that you aren't getting noticed more...

I'm sure as time goes by, people will notice more and you will get more followers! Takes time I suppose

I probably could get more likes for this single post than you get in a whole day on all your social media sites! :lol:

Video not available. . .

Most reactions

trending

Back