Thread for sharing art

JuiceBox5212 2

Artist, rare disease advocate, fish nerd, author
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
11,851
Reaction score
14,716
Points
113
Location
PNW
Hey everyone this is a thread for people to share their art work! I have a few drawings and I paint shoes. What do you do? Anything goes!
 
20200329_182810.jpg



I couldn't find my collage they must be stored in a different place so I thought I d show you a shrimp.
 
I was going for majestic, but thanks! :P

Btw this was like the most recent time I've drawn something, and I think it was May/June of 2019 hahaha.
Its majestically cute
 
Those are beautiful! I wish I could paint that well!
 
Last edited:
Here is a water color piece I did when I was bored and an altered puzzle piece
 

Attachments

  • 20200520_171217.webp
    20200520_171217.webp
    848.2 KB · Views: 292
  • 20200520_162451.webp
    20200520_162451.webp
    620.6 KB · Views: 297
Love them both!
The puzzle piece is an extremely good idea...open to explore........
Thanks. I plan on doing more. Sorry the pic was so blurry! It was fun to do. Mixed media art really is fun. Paint, paper, trinkets.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top