Thread for sharing art

I might! I just got one of my paintings hung in a local brewery/restaurant of a dog. It seems popular so definitely thinking of doing more
tease-anime (1).gif

so i can steal it

I might! I just got one of my paintings hung in a local brewery/restaurant of a dog. It seems popular so definitely thinking of doing more
20220614_190730.jpg
excuse the picture and my baggy eyes 😂 ive been up super early every day for a week having to drive to seattle for early morning appointments

Sorry @Crispii, I wasnt able to continue that conversation... I had to get to bed. Lol

Anyways, @JuiceBox52, I really like that painting! I know I've seen it before when you posted but that has to be ONE of my favs you've done

Sorry @Crispii, I wasnt able to continue that conversation... I had to get to bed. Lol

Anyways, @JuiceBox52, I really like that painting! I know I've seen it before when you posted but that has to be ONE of my favs you've done
Thank you! I love how the colors turned out, and it was my first painting done without black

Thank you! I love how the colors turned out, and it was my first painting done without black
Well most of your paintings are about stress and darkness, that one has more happy feel to it! Black is a dark color but obviously you didnt need it for that one!
I really love how it shows the motion of the dog shaking out the water.

Here is another Lego creation i made a while back... Its supposed to be a miniature Lego bomber. I gave a top and bottom photo.
Now I will admit, I looked up how to make one BUT I didnt watch the vid really I just saw it and went: "Yah I can make that" 😂
0616221239a.jpg
0616221240.jpg

Here is another Lego creation i made a while back... Its supposed to be a miniature Lego bomber. I gave a top and bottom photo.
Now I will admit, I looked up how to make one BUT I didnt watch the vid really I just saw it and went: "Yah I can make that" 😂
View attachment 161479View attachment 161480
There is multiple features on that plane that differentiates it from the ones online... Lile I'm pretty sure the photo of the one online doesnt have a turret or bomb release at the bottom

When all you wanted to do was make some SLIGHT modifications 😳:
0616221429.jpg

My brothers are the same way, we have SO MANY legos everywhere haha
This is the first time in more than a year my legos have been out really... I guess I had the urge to make my grenade launcher more detailed... I will share a pic when its done

Most reactions

Back