The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Mizz_MayDK

Reaction score
ā¤ļø
Love is in the air
ā¤ļø

Iā€™ve moved my kribensis couple to a calmer tank today and they have already found a nesting place, looking forward to following them the next weeks

Oh and by the way.... my bronze corys in the same tank have been spawning since this morning
ā¤ļø

And of the 48 demasoni babies I "harvested last week 47 are still alive .... what the heck am I going to do with all this fry .... new tanks are on the way :fish::fish::fish:

Oh my gosh!! Babies!! You're so lucky!! So happy for you! Would love to see photos!!
Iā€™ve gone to see my boyfriend for the weekend and taken the Cory eggs with me (the breeding container is equipped with both a heater and an air stone). His sterbai are also spawning, and Iā€™m bringing the eggs with me home after the weekend - I work from home so I can easier care for the fry.

Iā€™m waiting to see if the Cory egg hatch before getting too excited and posting pictures.

I donā€™t think if I can get pictures of the kribensis fry until they come out of the nesting cave but after that Iā€™ll post pics.

After the weekend I can post pictures with the status on everything

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
  • Essjay
Back