Thinking of upgrading to a 250L tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It is easy to attach a cross bar if you get the tank and it doesn't have them get back to me and I will explain how to do it.
Good point. I have seen DIY crossbars before, seemed simple enough.

Good point. I have seen DIY crossbars before, seemed simple enough.
Being a New Zealander, we are great DIYer's. I have built all my own tanks for years. The smaller ones, I just get second hand 6mm glass from a glazer, they are usually pleased when I show up as they have to pay to dump it, so the glass is free, cut it. And then you just need some silicone, Bob's your uncle, a tank.

Crossbars are supports to keep the tank from bowing under the weight of the water. If the tank does not have these do not buy it, it'll literally pop. They run across the top and bottom of the tank.

Also 250? I'd totally get it, what a steal!
Aw thank you! And I didn’t realise it was Garfield person again from my other post haha thank you if there’s any issues with it I will message u if that’s okay! Appreciate it :) are the crossbars just made of glass by the way? So I can check if they are there or are they metal or something?

Aw thank you! And I didn’t realise it was Garfield person again from my other post haha thank you if there’s any issues with it I will message u if that’s okay! Appreciate it :) are the crossbars just made of glass by the way? So I can check if they are there or are they metal or something?
Ye like itiwhetu said, usually just glass. Yea, feel free to message me whenever :).

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back