Thinking Of A Malawi Set Up

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

thanks, you got a full front shot :blush: the tank i mean.. :lol:

DSCF3996.jpg

DSCF3995.jpg

cant quite get full front shot as there is a dinner table in the way - table is covered in boxes and wedding presents that we simply haven't had the chance to put away yet. Roll on weekend!

Nicee tank saz, them Idotropheus look good quality species too.

cant quite get full front shot as there is a dinner table in the way - table is covered in boxes and wedding presents that we simply haven't had the chance to put away yet. Roll on weekend!
ok lol.... just like mine then main rio 180 in living room and 2nd one in dinning room with dinning table in the way

my living room is a L shape the long bit being the living room and the short bit being the dinning room
will do a photo when it all setup later

im washing the limpopo sand and that bloody hard to wash..

Nicee tank saz, them Idotropheus look good quality species too.

Thanks - they are an under-rated fish. Such beautiful and unusual colours though.

Sometime soon I need to catch up one of the rusty males - I have one too many for comfort. Gonna be a "rocks out" job.
They must be happy tho as have spotted fry of both breeds.

im washing the limpopo sand and that bloody hard to wash..

I also have both tanks in the lounge/diner. The 125L soft water Amazon is pretty much opposite the Malawi tank. I swear they eye each-other up sometimes. Limpopo sand.... new one on me. I shall *google* it. I used argos play sand and pretty much blocked the kitchen sink with silt when I washed it. The husband was not ammused.

Hope you haven't been limited to cold water tap only - your hands will freeze

sand is washed and in the tank, water added and prime just needs to settle now, here are a few photos..

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back