Things Being This Way

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

speaking of cows, this one was in the news a while back. it still cracks me up. see link below for full story.

Attachments

• cow photo bombing horse.jpg
    cow photo bombing horse.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 60
Man I am getting so frustrated that I cant go out and see people! Anybody else feeling this right now?

I get frustrated going to the shops looking for food. I put my life on the line going into the shops and come out with no food or groceries because they don't have any.

A couple of workers had runny noses the other day when I went there and nobody is following the laws about staying home if sick.

How can the shops still be out of food when they have had restrictions for the last few weeks, on how much people can buy?

And how can there be no stock when trucks are now allowed to do deliveries 24/7?

-----------------
And more frustration over the internet lagging every time I use it. It's driving me nuts. It's slower than dial up was.

And my final frustration is with some ahole screwing up my television signal every day so I can't watch TV.

No TV, No internet, and No food making Colin go crazy :crazy:
and angry :mad:

I get frustrated going to the shops looking for food. I put my life on the line going into the shops and come out with no food or groceries because they don't have any.

A couple of workers had runny noses the other day when I went there and nobody is following the laws about staying home if sick.

How can the shops still be out of food when they have had restrictions for the last few weeks, on how much people can buy?

And how can there be no stock when trucks are now allowed to do deliveries 24/7?

-----------------
And more frustration over the internet lagging every time I use it. It's driving me nuts. It's slower than dial up was.

And my final frustration is with some ahole screwing up my television signal every day so I can't watch TV.

No TV, No internet, and No food making Colin go crazy :crazy:
and angry :mad:
My internet is going slow too. I'm glad we stocked up in mid-january so we have a supply of food

Our supermarkets are full of everything except toilet paper, kitchen rolls and soap of every type. The closest shop, an Aldi, has a sign up saying customers are restricted to 4 of any one item, except the toilet roll/kitchen roll section where you can only buy 2 paper items per customer. And only one person allowed in the shop on a 'one out one in' basis, so I wait outside while my husband goes shopping. He's the only man I've ever met who likes shopping and under normal circumstances can spend hours just browsing. I don't like shopping (except fish shopping ;) )

Our supermarkets are full of everything except toilet paper, kitchen rolls and soap of every type. The closest shop, an Aldi, has a sign up saying customers are restricted to 4 of any one item, except the toilet roll/kitchen roll section where you can only buy 2 paper items per customer. And only one person allowed in the shop on a 'one out one in' basis, so I wait outside while my husband goes shopping. He's the only man I've ever met who likes shopping and under normal circumstances can spend hours just browsing. I don't like shopping (except fish shopping ;) )
I do not mind shopping if it is with my wife, I enjoy us talking while I push the cart and she loads it up. I hate shopping by myself with her list of things to get.

Our local Aldi now has a full stock of toilet paper according to my husband.

I have only been able to buy meat 3 times in the last month and frozen veges one time. Getting really annoyed at people still stock piling.

My theory is that the WiFi is slow for everyone because everyone is staying home and working from home. (Aka using more band width)

That’s just my theory. :)

I have only been able to buy meat 3 times in the last month and frozen veges one time. Getting really annoyed at people still stock piling.
Same. I’m having to limit myself when I eat. I also have a mild “illness” of getting really grouchy/tired when I don’t get a proper meal. (I forgot what it’s called) :(

Same. I’m having to limit myself when I eat. I also have a mild “illness” of getting really grouchy/tired when I don’t get a proper meal. (I forgot what it’s called) :(
Same I also have it when forgot to eat breakfast. About the Wifi, I have no problem about them, I dont use wifi, I use LAN and cellular data.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back