Things Being This Way

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I didn't shower or bath for a year when I lived on the street. Two days is nothing. Next time give them all a hug and them say you haven't bathed in a month. Watch them freak out and run around screaming. You can bath during that time but just say you haven't done it for a month to stir them up. :)

The first month without bathing and you start to stink pretty badly. But after a month without bathing you stop smelling bad and smell like everyone else (unless it rains and then you smell like a wet dog). This is due to the different viruses and bacteria living on our bodies. Stinky sweat bacteria that produces the characteristic body odour reproduces faster than most other bacteria and is firmly attached to areas of our skin, in particular under the armpits. After a month the other bacteria, yeast, fungus and viruses establish and compete for space with the sweat bacteria and you end up with a nicely balanced group of microscopic organisms on your body.

The bacteria eat dead skin and sweat and yeast on our body.
Most of the viruses living on us eat bacteria and help keep it in check.

There's a microscopic war between viruses and bacteria occurring all over our bodies.

A lot of the smell from homeless people is due to acrylic clothing. Natural fibres like cotton and wool don't smell anywhere near as badly as poly cotton blends or other man made fabrics.

Times and events being what they are these days . . . it hasn't all turned out bad. I retired last fall and stay home every day. Not working is great. Not working satisfies my inner lazy self. Today I am a lightning bolt. I'm rejuvenating my micro worm cultures and replenishing my supply of R/O change water. In a couple hours Adam -12 will be on and I will follow the adventures of Officers Malloy and Reed. Eat supper and watch Jeopardy in my pajamas that I have not been out of for six days. What normal things are you all enjoying ?
My hobby is to stay at home building stuff with all my lego....

My hobby is to stay at home building stuff with all my lego....
Speaking of that, here is my custom LEGO Boba Fett Slave 1!

2420B988-C265-4DBF-94E5-B664E6811694.jpeg

E0CBD0F0-D2AF-4665-B20F-8B2BF1006D05.jpeg

BBD7DC44-99E1-4326-8417-493BDD9630AE.jpeg

9910CC1A-A3B4-4AB1-9F99-599D016C3151.jpeg

D00024BE-4642-4FAE-AE69-07CC49B4425C.jpeg

As you can see, it’s a super ship. It’s really sturdy as far as construction goes (I made sure of that myself!) and it looks absolutely savage. In the last picture you can see my collectible Darth Vader and Young Anakin Skywalker. :)

(it even has a little cannon in there that shoots! Lol)

Speaking of that, here is my custom LEGO Boba Fett Slave 1!

View attachment 99631
View attachment 99633
View attachment 99634
View attachment 99632
View attachment 99635
As you can see, it’s a super ship. It’s really sturdy as far as construction goes (I made sure of that myself!) and it looks absolutely savage. In the last picture you can see my collectible Darth Vader and Young Anakin Skywalker. :)

(it even has a little cannon in there that shoots! Lol)
Its look exactly like the 2006 slave though https://www.google.co.th/search?q=l...hUKEwi16qmQpq7oAhULXisKHQyODGkQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ

My hobby is fish. That’s why I’m on here. Lol! Last few days it’s been sleeping. Makes the day go by faster. :)

My hobby is fish. That’s why I’m on here. Lol! Last few days it’s been sleeping. Makes the day go by faster. :)
I plan to do a lot with my tanks today. I plan to clean up my 10g today and do some stuff to my 29g. Also I plan to exercise outside today. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back