Things Being This Way

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Speaking of that, here is my custom LEGO Boba Fett Slave 1!

View attachment 99631
View attachment 99633
View attachment 99634
View attachment 99632
View attachment 99635
As you can see, it’s a super ship. It’s really sturdy as far as construction goes (I made sure of that myself!) and it looks absolutely savage. In the last picture you can see my collectible Darth Vader and Young Anakin Skywalker. :)

(it even has a little cannon in there that shoots! Lol)
Years ago I helpped my son build the Lego Death Star

It did take awhile, I could have built it faster but I wanted him to be proud of something he had built. He was around 8-9 years old. Star war movies are still his favorite movies.
My friends little brother (4) pretends he is Darth Vader and he is choking us with the force. He has so many star wars quotes memorized!

My friends little brother (4) pretends he is Darth Vader and he is choking us with the force. He has so many star wars quotes memorized!
My sister used to be a Star Wars geek. (According to her, she still is, but I have a different opinion. :hey::shifty:)

Staying in my PJ's and not showering regularly - mainly doing water changes since my assistant cant be here (I'm in pain from that). I am a high risk case with "End-stage" COPD. I had H1N1 several years ago and I already had poor lung function but this took my lung function down to 20% (from 34%), if I get the flu again and lose another 20% I will be on the "dead list". I'll also be last in line for a respirator since my rate of survival is low. It doesn't feel good to be in this position. I'm just staying home and ordering my groceries online. Pretty depressed since it about kills me to do a water change (takes me 4 hours because I have to rest so often) I'm not a TV person because the news pisses me off so much. I just want this over with - whether I live or die. Luckily Kansas has had few cases compared to other states.

Jan, you need to get the hoses working for you instead of carrying buckets.

Use hoses to drain the water out the door and to refill the tanks with a water pump in a bucket of dechlorinated water. It's so much easier than carrying buckets around the house.

-----------------
I am with you on the not watching TV, especially the news. No news is good news, or ignorance is bliss. That's how I feel nowadays. When I watch the news updates about corona virus it stresses me out. I have a blocked nose currently and hope it's not the start of something horrible.

Let's hope this virus ends soon and things can get back to normal.

Staying in my PJ's and not showering regularly - mainly doing water changes since my assistant cant be here (I'm in pain from that). I am a high risk case with "End-stage" COPD. I had H1N1 several years ago and I already had poor lung function but this took my lung function down to 20% (from 34%), if I get the flu again and lose another 20% I will be on the "dead list". I'll also be last in line for a respirator since my rate of survival is low. It doesn't feel good to be in this position. I'm just staying home and ordering my groceries online. Pretty depressed since it about kills me to do a water change (takes me 4 hours because I have to rest so often) I'm not a TV person because the news pisses me off so much. I just want this over with - whether I live or die. Luckily Kansas has had few cases compared to other states.
I’m so sorry that you are going through this alone. I wish we could come help you with your water changes.:(. God bless you!

My sister used to be a Star Wars geek. (According to her, she still is, but I have a different opinion. :hey::shifty:)
I like star wars.. not to that extreme though! I prefer back to the future :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back