The weirdest ad ever

Why do you post so aggressively to people? I've seen this on a few threads. People will talk about what they want to talk about, if you don't want to engage, you don't have to
Are you seriously saying that I post aggressively? :|

I just had an ad for a 500 gallon custom built fish tank.....for like $20,000

There’s usually a mod on and we see most of these. There’s really no need for anyone to have to police these posts. The Mods, (me being one), do a pretty good job all on our own. If we see something getting out of hand then we’ll handle it. :) :)

I have caravan adds now. Absolutely useless adds for me because my car doesn't have a tow bar, let alone enough horse power to pull a van.

I just wanted to let people know. Bold test catches the eye better than regular text. Sorry if I came accords as aggressive. :)
It's not just the bold that I was referring to, it's the way you type the message. I noticed on either @Salty&Onion or @JuiceBox52 (cant remember who posted it) random thread the other day, you posted a comment that came of slightly aggressive as did your reply to @Deanasue on your "Interview" thread when she commented saying that most had already asked you questions on an identical thread you'd posted before. Then you came here with an attitude and was quite negative when people were having polite banter.

Please don't mistake this for an attack of any sort or that I dislike you because that's not the case. I think you that genuinely don't realise how some of your comments read to others as it's easy for things to be misinterpreted online, I just thought I'd let you know how it looks from my end. Others may not feel the same, it's just my opinion.

Again, I hope you don't take offence, just felt I should explain my previous comment

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back