The Journey To Bringing My Imported Halfmoon Home

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will have to. I'll reconsider getting another betta after I start my new job. Otherwise, it looks like I'm going to put one of my other betta in that tank and put a dwarf gourami and a few black neon tetras in my ten gallon. I'm starting to feel a little better about the situation. I mean, I am getting my puppy tomorrow.

Only one more sleep and she'll be yours! Don't forget to post more pictures of Huxley once she's settled in!

I will certainly post many pictures of Huxley. She's meeting my older pit bull first and then the little boys. She will get a new thread or I will dig up the one I started when I found out I could get her.

Anyway, thanks, guys, for following this journal. As Pistol is dead now, I think it would be appropriate for me to no longer use it. Don't want to clog up the boards and such. It's off topic now. I won't keep it a secret if I do get another betta.

Make sure you let us know if you get any new additions to your betta family! :)

Good Luck Attibones,
if you go to the Homepage, and click the Moderators link at the bottom, you can request a Moderator (chose one on-line or recently active) closes this Topic for you if you wish to close it.

Seems a reasonable ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back