"the Golden Oldies"

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Roughly 6 1/2 year old common goldfish that got eaten by a heron when I put him in the pond.

:rip: thats a real bummer :( some real old fish are beeing mentioned, mine is a caudimaculatus corydoras which i have had for about 1 year and 5 or 6 months :)

Cheers, Joemuz

Had a clown knife, 2 giant gouramis, and 2 plecos for just about 10 years.

All died within 6 months of each other

It was a huge bummer, he was the first fish that I've ever kept long-term. The lesson learned was that I am responsible enough to keep a fish for long term. By the way, I was like 10 years old at the time :lol:

My old female molly lived to just over 4 years old, its a very good age for mollys, i was very gutted when she died as i'd had her since from almost the start of my fishkeeping hobby (was born in the tank as a tiny fry a couple of weeks after i started fishkeeping).

ive got 7 gold fish going on to 8 years now and longer hopefully my oldest tropical fish is around 7 years old my synodontis (dunno what got with a tank 2 years agos

I had a bit of an idea most of the oler ones would be goldfish of some kind :)

Cheers, Joemuz

I have an old gold platy that ended up in the loo after pouring old water away when she was a fry

That was over 4 years ago! She is looking a little tired these days so mabe this is her last year? :-(

LOL... it occurs to me that the black shark currently in with my Mnuba Cichlids would now be at least 11 years old. I bought him about the same time I bought the knife, plecos and the gouramis. Not sure how I forgot about him.

Most reactions

Back