The Conversion Has Begun...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

At the moment my five foot journal would include me being burried in a 5ft tank by my parants :hyper: lol, they are starting to come around to fishkeeping now, my mom spends some of her time watching the fish lolol, just the dad to convert then i can properly look for a big tank

At the moment my five foot journal would include me being burried in a 5ft tank by my parants :hyper: lol, they are starting to come around to fishkeeping now, my mom spends some of her time watching the fish lolol, just the dad to convert then i can properly look for a big tank

Haha :lol:

I'll admit I spent a month or so convincing the old dear lol.

Just keep mentioning how good it will look ect lmao

Maximus

:shifty: yeh i do already :rolleyes:

am just going to start collecting rocks for my Mbuna tank wich i will have soon. And when my pile of rocks gets bigenuff i will say

"wow mom a nice 6ft tank would fit in there just nice, and wouldnt it look better than a big old pile of rocks..."

:hyper:

i come up with the best plans... :rolleyes:

:shifty: yeh i do already :rolleyes:

am just going to start collecting rocks for my Mbuna tank wich i will have soon. And when my pile of rocks gets bigenuff i will say

"wow mom a nice 6ft tank would fit in there just nice, and wouldnt it look better than a big old pile of rocks..."

:hyper:

i come up with the best plans... :rolleyes:

:lol:

All my rockwork cost me £10, is that expensive?

I read about everywhere and decided to use lava rock because its very easy to pile up and I
think it looks amazing :D

I kept sayin "imagine what people will say when they see it!, A good convo starter :p"

Maximus

Sounds like you got a pretty good deal on your rock. :good:

This is a really random question, but anyways :D

I was just looking at how good my tank is :shifty: and thought to myself that there is alot of "open floor space".

Then I got to thinking....Would I be able to put my freshwater flounders in there?!

I thought about it two ways:

1. The flounders would be completely ignored.
2. They would be hounded by every fish in there and have their eye's pecked out.

What do you think? :shout:

Cheers,

Maximus

I do not know anything about them mate but I would say no. I do not know if they require the same water conditions but I would say the mbuna would have a snack on it.

hmm, yea, the more I think about it, the more I realise it shouldn't be done -_-

Oh, and just a quick question for anyone;

How do you tell the sex of elongatus mpanga?

Cheers,

Maximus

flounders would NOT, be able to go in there.alot of the "freshwater" flounders are actually brackish.there is only like one true freshwater and its hard to come by.flounders are also very timid and delicate.
so uh, any cats in mind?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back