The Big Bang Theory :)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I've been waiting ages for season 6 to start but your lucky season 6 started ages ago for you guys in the good ol' USA

We're big fans in our house too; Sheldon is our hero!

Really looking forward to the new series; seems to have been a very long wait!

it must be just me because just dont get these type of programes, are they supposed to be funny?

I love the character of Barry Kripke - not because I want to mock speech impediments, but simply because he's so openly nasty to Sheldon.
And Amy just gets better and better as she gets more inappropriately obsessed with her friendship with Penny.

Why do you guys in the UK have to wait so long? I have seen like 6 episodes already of the 6th season!

Yep, love watching The Big Bang Theory. Not sure which series we are up to here in Australia two different channels show it, one channel is showing all repeats and on Tuesday night on another channel they have new episodes. So it gets a tad confusing.

Why do you guys in the UK have to wait so long? I have seen like 6 episodes already of the 6th season!
We have to wait so long for everything here in the UK. This is actually the edge of the planet! If you were to go any further you would fall of the edge :lol:

But back to the topic... yes, simply amazing program. Cant wait till tomorrow night!!

it must be just me because just dont get these type of programes, are they supposed to be funny?
It is funny! Maybe you need to be a physics obsessed nerd to 'get it' :p

Seriously though, everyone finds different things funny, don't they? If it's not for, it's not for you :)

Not long now, E4, 8pm ooh carn't wait :)

Carn't even decided who may favourite is, Sheldon's just a boss lol, and Howard well he's just 'Howard' lol

We're counting down the minutes here too :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back