Tff Ukaps Bbq

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
Guys

I am having a BBQ next saturday 26/270708 as its been so nice and i feel like having one.

the gardens will be finished by then, and it will be open plan 3 level terraced with patio, decking, frass, and arbours and cosy seating areas.

Those of you that have had my grans+mums cooking before will now how Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood It is,
Doing veg and Non veg and Vegan.
My Veg Roast Stuffed Toaties are legendary. You'll hardly even notice there is not much meat.
I make the best spud fillings with a Punjabi/spicy mexican twist
lots of traditional Punjabi dishes and the best samosas that are hand made (grans been doing wedding catering for as long as i can remember and she is in her 90's and still does it all herself.)

Looking to start around 7pm so that peeps can get home and change.
Who's Coming.

RSVP.

Pardeep

awww how nice, obviously i wont be there, but i really hope you have a lovely evening and the weather will be great for you, your gran sounds like a fantastic lady.enjoy yourself those that are going :)

shelagh xxxxxx

Comeone Guys, Someof you must wanns Come, apart from those who have Already RSVP on PM.

A few LFS' will be there aswell.

Pardeep I can't, I have stuff to do, Sorry.

I would have liked to have come too. hope you have a good time :)

Hmm

The last TFF meet had what, 2 people show? If that?

I don't fancy your chances...

meh, if not many people come, no worries.
I can take the food into work and we will have a buffet lunch, Courtesy of Gran.

I have people who will be coming(RSVP) and then my friends from the LFS' and LPS' some work mates and people from different Societies in am a member of. So around 20 so far.

I can make it on the 27th :)

Like you had a choice mate, would have smashed the door down and dragged you out if you had not said yes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

food is sorted and decorations made/ordered.

wil keep bumping and adding more details.

What is Punjabi food like? I really don't like spicy foods! :blush:

I dont like potatoes, either. :lol:

you dont know what you are missing Esfa, proper home made food, not the crap you get from a take away, its not all "hot" spicy, its mostly very tasty spicy, my ex is a chef and i spent lots of time in Pakistan, and my goodness if theres anything i wish i could have brought home, it was the cook :lol:

shelagh xxxx

you dont know what you are missing Esfa, proper home made food, not the crap you get from a take away, its not all "hot" spicy, its mostly very tasty spicy, my ex is a chef and i spent lots of time in Pakistan, and my goodness if theres anything i wish i could have brought home, it was the cook :lol:

shelagh xxxx

haha, but i struggle with a home made chicken korma! :( :(

haha, but i struggle with a home made chicken korma! :( :(
[/quote]

Maybe because your only 13-14 :sly:

Guys

I am having a BBQ next saturday 26/270708 as its been so nice and i feel like having one.

RSVP.

Pardeep

As you say "It's been so nice" then you are obviously not in the UK so I won't be able to make it.

(Ok, is see you are in Coventry......humour ;) )

Nice weather for fish and that's no lie :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back