Tff Ukaps Bbq

Guys My Punjabi Cooking is Traditonal Full Fat Unhealthy Cooking.
None of this eating healthy Crap. Just good old cooking the way its supposed to be.
Chicken Korma - What a joke - I hate all these Fake Dishes Restuarants make for white people - A Proper Punjabi Curry - is out of this world - and the Proper Punjabi Bhajis and Spinach crisps.

Dev - The Punjabi Noodles I made for dinner are just a hotpotch of stuff you had in the fridge. that is not even close the way i cook.

No my Stuffed Peppers and Roast Karella with Eggplant Stuffing are very nice indeed.

It would be so nice of more people could come.
but hey ho, i have plenty of work mates coming over.

Ladies - Most of the Guys have been PT Male Models, and all my male friends are over 6'2 ;) ;)
Men - My Work Wives will be coming - Now my Mananger only hires the fittest and smartest of the crop, Greek and Irish Mix :devil:
 
Gill
Sounds like you've got it all sewn up mate
Good food, Stunning Gents and A load of Super Models :drool:
Why on earth would you want to invite a mish mash of fish keeping ghouls to that type of party LOL.
Regards
BigC
 
I wish I could make it, but i'm picking my parents up from the airport.

They have been to India, so if they haven't brought me back any Lays Masala Munch (best crisps ever) I will be leaving them at the airport and driving to Coventry!
 
I wish I could make it, but i'm picking my parents up from the airport.

They have been to India, so if they haven't brought me back any Lays Masala Munch (best crisps ever) I will be leaving them at the airport and driving to Coventry!


OMG Lays masalla Are like crack Addictive and the packets are Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Have you tried the Cheese and Chives lays Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You must make sure that they have bought you all the flavors and the new chicken flavor. pity there are no BBQ flavors - Not allowed to be sold over there or made.
 
Gill
Sounds like you've got it all sewn up mate
Good food, Stunning Gents and A load of Super Models :drool:
Why on earth would you want to invite a mish mash of fish keeping ghouls to that type of party LOL.
Regards
BigC


i thought it would be interesting to watch the 2 worlds collides and watch all the awkward fish geeks on one side and all the popular hotties on the other side of the garden, :rolleyes: :crazy:

yes lots of hotties and totties.
Work do have a policy of hiring Good Looking Tall Modelesque people.
Why I got chosen is beyond me - short fat bloke with baldng hair.
I do have one of the best views though women all around me in there early 20's.

My View Left and Right
Picture089-4.jpg
 
I'm in that category to Gill and boy you should see the Short Fat Balding women at my work. Need a career change me thinks.
As for the two worlds, well I shudder to think. Got a big enough garden have we... Anyway sometimes opposites attract. You are evil for trying to set this up
Love to be there for a laugh, best of luck and weather on the day
Regards
BigC
 
awkward fish geeks

Thanks shows how much you appreciate and how much we are wanted there for your experiment. :crazy:
 
I am having a BBQ 02/08/08 as the Dec's and Games won;t make it for this week.
 
Postponed for Now, Not feeling up to it - Nerve Damage is spreading and my left side is getting number. Don;t want to risk any injury that i won;t notice while cooking,

Those of you who are coming for fish - still can come. might put a bit of food on.
 
*ahem* hmm what happens if the Fish Geeks are also PT Models???

Meh...I still cant come...
 
*ahem* hmm what happens if the Fish Geeks are also PT Models???

Meh...I still cant come...


Yes you would fit right i with the hotties and Totties.

I will Pm you later might have something interesting for you - but need to go see it 1st :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top