Tff Fantasty Football (soccer) League

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

;) Ah at last, someone who appreciates me :lol:

*** A quick reminder, you must make changes for this gameweek by 11:30am (GMT) on Saturday, this includes your team captain. For those who forgot or didn't realise, whoever you choose as your captian will score double points, so maybe your keeper is not the best choice, just a tip ;)

Good luck chaps (though not too much of course :) )

Arfie

hey guys do the points get added after the last game of this week

hey guys do the points get added after the last game of this week
:nod: Sure do, after the last game has been played, the system does any automatic substitutions for any players who you picked but didn't play (like Joey Barton :rolleyes: ). then within a day or so, they usually apply bonus points for players deemed to have made a worthwhile contribution to the game.

Evan: Join up and have a go, there is nothing to play for, it's just a bit of fun and banter. Warning though, you can find yourslef gettin addicted and spending all week reading the sports pages and various club websites to get the lowdown on who may be injured or on form etc.

Arfie

You'd be surprised... :*)

At least I'm a budding sports journalist, so I have an excuse... :rolleyes:

yeah evan join up its only a bit of fun i just want to get used to it so i can challenge arfie next season LOL :lol:

Challenge Arfie?? Ha! He is no challenge!
:rofl:

Welcome Mantis, great way to get to grips with how it works in th elast 1/4 of this season, ready for next season. Read all the tips I've given, they will help you.

Arfie *gets binoculars out to look down the league table at Timmy (too far away to see with the naked eye ;) ) * :p

Didn't get home 'till about 10pm, but I recorded it :D and I watched it before I went to bed.

I actually didn't think we played THAT well, Ive seen us play a lot better this season and get nothing from the game :grr: . Perhaps we can maintain the 5 goals per game average we've managed over the last 3 games, for the rest of the season. That would mean the strikers MAY have earned their wages.

I just hope it gives Birmingham a kick up the arris and they get their game on for their next 2 league games ;)

Arfie

Didn't get home 'till about 10pm, but I recorded it :D and I watched it before I went to bed.

I actually didn't think we played THAT well, Ive seen us play a lot better this season and get nothing from the game :grr: . Perhaps we can maintain the 5 goals per game average we've managed over the last 3 games, for the rest of the season. That would mean the strikers MAY have earned their wages.

I just hope it gives Birmingham a kick up the arris and they get their game on for their next 2 league games ;)

Arfie

I agree they didnt play that well, but it makes up for all the times we did play well and got nothing!

We could do with a better with a higher goal difference though to keep up with Man U!

I've just signed Stevie Gerrard and can't deciede if I should make him or Rooney captain!

Liverpool have got Everton this weekend, so Stevie G could pick up a few points... similary Man Utd are playing Birmingham so Rooney could pick up millions of points! (If the game follows the pattern set by Liverpool last night!)... I don't know what to do! I think I will go with Rooney though.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back