Tff Fantasy League

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I know mate, but I already have a barclays team, 1 in the telegraph, 1 in virgin media, 1 in aol and 1 in the mirror, I really could not keep track of anymore :lol:

hope you don't mind holidayinn, i have put a link to your thread on the salty side

Seffie x

:fish:

Thats absolutely fine Seffie, the more the merrier.

I've set up the league so it starts this saturday, that might be the reason we can't see each others teams. They should be revealed when the game commences.

So there is still time for anyone who wants to enter.

I used to setup the league on here but had last year off fantasy footy, I'm back now and I'm in :D

Glad it's not starting until week 3, I missed the dealine to set my captain in week one and missed the deadline completely for week 2 so I've had a poor start.

Arfie

OK, I really have to know.

What is with all the blary strips you lot have chosen??

Pinks purples mixed with oranges and greens.

What is wrong with a good old fashioned colour co-ordinated 2 colour strip??

I think I get a prize for the most fashion conscious strip too :hooray: :whistle: :D

OK, I really have to know.

What is with all the blary strips you lot have chosen??

Pinks purples mixed with oranges and greens.

What is wrong with a good old fashioned colour co-ordinated 2 colour strip??

I think I get a prize for the most fashion conscious strip too :hooray: :whistle: :D
Excuse me!

my shirt is white and bright pink stripes. The shorts are bright pink & white soks.

So co-ordinated and fashionable :p
Go show class guppies weoop

Ok I forgot you two, But Bright Pink!! Black clashes with the ref and lines man aswell!!

Have seen the others??

No co-ordination whatsoever :eek:

A bit of this and a bit of that mixed with other and chuck a bit of that in too.
:lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back