Tff Fantasty Football (soccer) League

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks arfie thought id give you guys a head start :D should be fun can we transfer players and stuff

Arfie *soon to be TFF champion :p*

Have you seen the table just lately!! I believe that your mid-table.... doing a west ham I see!

Unlikely me, who is doing surprisingly well! Doing a Blackburn I believe!
I believe you'll find the week isn't over :p All my Liverpool players have a chance to redeem themselves and score some points ;)

If you look at the provisional scores at the bottom of each teams page, you'll find the scores are much different, you may even be leading at the end of today I think you have 58, whereas 911411 only has 51 making his declaration of leading look silly :lol:

If I had a quid for every newbie to the game that proclaimed his brilliance after halfway through a week I'd have a few quid :rolleyes: :lol:

Arfie

You numpty!!!

The "week" isn't over until the last match has been played, the last match is Liverpool vs Fulham on Wednesday, so do try and keep up :p

Sadly that may have done us for 2nd place now.

Arfie

Swapped rooney for yakuba last night :/
Luckily i'll get his goals from yesterday though Phew!
I also swapped one of my midfielders (cant remember who) for the bolton greek
Cost me 4 points but ah well....
3rd from bottom for me :lol:

I've just sold Harewood for McBride... the only reason I did this is because Fulham have got another game this week (against Liverpool).... getting the hang of it now!

:rofl: You screwed up Timmy ;)

Only changes made BEFORE the deadline count, as I've already said several times Liverpool vs Fulham is in the first weeks game, your change wont count until Saturday (ie next week), so McBride won't earn you anything 'til then :p

I'll sit back and wait for my 3 Liverpool players to score some points on Wednesday now, then any of your team that didn't play will be substituted, so I will get Barton back in for Harewood, who didn't get a game.

Arfie

BTW - It's still not too late to join! OK, so you might be a little bit behind on points... but why not use this time to get used to the system ready for next season!

That's actually a very good point :thumbs: learn while it doesn't matter :nod:

Besides the bigger the list of participants, the better I will look when I win it :p :lol:

Arfie

hey guys has my team been entered it isnt in the table yet still in a box on its own

Gameweek 30 hasn't started yet, so you have no points. This may be why you aren't included in the table yet. All will be good come the last game of this week. The first few hours after the last game, or games, is always slow, on my connection anyways. Sometimes I can't even log in, but not to fear, after a few hours it all clears up... Good luck for Gameweek 30 fellers, we all need it with Arfie around. :p :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back