Tff Fantasty Football (soccer) League

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Reaction score
Join mine and Arfie's fantasty football mini-league... hurry though, scoring starts this saturday!

It's called the TFF Mini-League (So Original!)
Code to join this league:775142-125277

Scoring starts this Saturday! - SO JOIN NOW!

You can sign up to fantasy football HERE

Once you've registered, join our league by clicking HERE and entering the above code into the join private league box. :thumbs:

Nice defence there Baz ;) Wish I'd had all them in from the start.

Arfie

Cheers, my only problem is I set up a decent squad then forget about making changes so my 2nd half of the season is normally worse than the first half!!!

My teams in, how do you work out the fixtures for your team though?

Fixtures???

What happens is the players you picked are rated and receive points in Real Life... for example, if tommorow one of your attackers was too score a goal in real life, then you would recieve some points... person with highest number of points at the end of the season wins! :S

Well this has started well, I dropped Jenas for Barton as I thought Spurs were in for a pasting and he's scored *bangs head in frustration* All I can hope is that Barton doesn't get to play, so Jenas comes back in or that Barton scores more :X :lol:

Arfie

No it's not Rusty, welcome in. That said I don't think your scores for this week will count unless you joined before the deadline which was 11:30am Saturday, so you may be a week down, but it's only a bit of fun.

For those that don't realise, the final scores for the week, may not be updated until late in the week as they often give performance bonus points to some players, but these are added after all matches have been played, this week for example, I would expect Gianokopolis (sp?) to get an extra 2 or 3 points with him scoring 2 goals. The last game for this week is Liverpool vs Fulham.

As a side note, cos Harewod didn't play for West Ham, Jenas comes back into my team :D

With the subs by the way, make sure you put them in order of who you'd like to come on 1st, but if you have a 3-4-3 formation and one of your defenders is not playing and your 1st listed sub is a midfielder, he will be skipped as that would give you a formation 2-5-3 which is not acceptable. If you have say a 4-4-2 , the best order for your subs, may be Striker, Midfielder, Defender, so the players more likely to score point will come on 1st.

Arfie *soon to be TFF champion :p*

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back