Tff Fantasty Football 2007-08

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE's ARFIE :hyper:

Anyone below me after week one may as well give up, about 3 of my players won't even play in week one, I'm that confident ;) :p

Timmy, you are going down like Divine Brown...

... again :D

Arfie

Very Dramtic. Making a late appearance like that! Anyone would have thought you're a pre-madonna. Anyways, welcome to the party. Everybody give a little hand for the Spanish Inquisition.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE's ARFIE
Bloody hell....you'd have to have been a blind man on a foggy night not to see that the misguided Liverpool fan was going to miss out this challenge.

There's a big slice of Humble Pie waiting for you after this one Arfie.

BS aside Welcome aboard M8
Regards
BigC

:lol: BigC!

It's true. Would it be fair to use the phrase 'drama queen' next to Arfie's name!! Still, guess having someone else aboard that is beatable is a good thing!

Now...Now Timmy I'm detecting some bad blood here and some old scores to settle between you and the Scouser. Would I be right!
This is my first season and I have just come up from the lower leagues to Whip Ass so I have no time for tittle tattle.
I think I did rather well yesterday, after todays matches, how about posting everyones placings. Just to see whos Top Dog after week one.
Where is that Silent Scouser!

I genuinly didn't make my mind up until Friday night and a large bet was needed to drag me back into it, in my main league :nod: so I thought I may as well do the forum leagues too :nod:

The history with Timmy is he shoots his mouth off at the start, then loses, every time :lol:

Arfie ;)

The history with Timmy is he shoots his mouth off at the start, then loses, every time
Ah! The Crystal Ball Clears.....Sore Loser our Timmy is that what you are saying BigA

Oh yes, not to mention daft, he never learns, keeps doing it over and over ;)

Though charity has benefitted from his misplaced confidence :lol:

Arfie

Yeah but this season is different. I'm no longer out to win the league, just beat Arfie! Although, winning the league will, i'm sure, come as a result! It's all friendly banter, but fun none-the-less. Like Arfie says, at least charity has benefited from the 'one' time I lost to Arfie.

i have kept quiet so far but i think i am certainly a title challenger

1 GB Germs The Germ 67
2 edgells eleven darren edgell 57
3 Spanish Inquisition Señor Arfie 50
4 TFF'S ORANGE SHARK Jack Gilpin 44
5 Sparkle Tim Stoodley 41
6 shibby power david napier 37
7 The Banjax 11 Chrisi Holt 36
8 Norton Green james dalton 35
8 park view fc clinton elliott 35
10 Bazy Lastards idle Fingers 29
11 sean'n'nicsXI sean thornborrow 27
12 anglegrinders angle ian 26
12 Team-McD Nathaniel Callahan 26
14 Bogtrotters FC Colin McCourt 25

I assume when people mention sorting their teams out that means copying me?
:p

Most reactions

Back