Tff Fantasty Football 2007-08

Those of us in the states should do a Fantasy Football (american football) thread and league. Any interest? We could probably start this ina new topic.

:drink: :drink: :- :- :yahoo: :yahoo: :drink: :drink:
HERE WE GO...HERE WE GO...HERE WE GO
HERE WE GO...HERE WE GO...HERE WE GO OH
HERE WE GO...HERE WE GO...HERE WE GO
HERE WE GO OH...HERE WE GO...

:hooray: BigC's joined the mexican wave. Arfie's team better be very strong....cause they'll be at the bottom holding the rest of us up!
soccer_ref_red_card_md_wht.gif

:rofl:

Cummon "THE BOGTROTTERS"

Good to see plenty of you joining. This season I may close league to new entries half way through or something because i'm fed up of people joining near the end and beating Arfie (I mean it's not fair on the poor lad). Speaking of which, Arfie, what's your real name? I can't see your team on there?

Oh yeah, how do you change your starters with your subs, or does this have any effect on the points you possibly (but probably won't) make?

You cant join halfway through or the end for that matter all in at the start is what I say. Place posts in the tropical chat etc inviting members to join in. Some members would hardly sink to these murky depths to read a thread.
BigC

You won't see mine in there :no: , I haven't done one yet :rolleyes: and I'm still not decided if I can be bothered this year :dunno: .

In 2 years only 1 person on TFF has finished above me and it's not a challenge ;)

Last years table ;) Just for those with failing memories :p

For anyone unsure of the rules etc, try reading through the whole of THIS thread, try to ignore Timmy's deluded rantings, but there are loads of tips on here to help you gain points or rather not to lose too many points. Things like chosing your captain, spotting players who have 2 matches in a game week, not making too many substitutes etc all make a difference.

Arfie

Edit, I also found this table from the Fantasy World cup ;)

OK Arfie you know your going to enter dont you. :nod: Or is the compo a bit stiff this year. You know as well as I do that past glories count for nothing.
Come on get in here and make the competition a bit interesting.
Lets get it on!!!
Regards
BigC

Dammit;
Moron boy here decided he didn't like the team, so decided to create a new one under a slightly different profile only thing is......
I've forgotten my original username and as such can't remove it.
Grrr.... :crazy:

I'll sort it once my brain kicks in again.

Ps; I just quit my 2nd job :yahoo:

Most reactions

Back