Tell me something funny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ome+to+idaho.jpg

I moved to Idaho in July 2019. My 1st week there I went to tractor supply. While walking from my truck through the parking lot a woman was walking hand in hand with 2 small children. I noticed a desert eagle holstered on the side of her hip. She couldn't have been taller than 5'. Instantly fell in love with Idaho.

I also remember when the antifa riots were going on in Seattle. The offramps of the freeways as you came from Washington into Idaho were lined with trucks and people in the beds of those trucks armed to the teeth. The phrase "F around and find out" came to mind.

One day I'll move back..

I moved to Idaho in July 2019. My 1st week there I went to tractor supply. While walking from my truck through the parking lot a woman was walking hand in hand with 2 small children. I noticed a desert eagle holstered on the side of her hip. She couldn't have been taller than 5'. Instantly fell in love with Idaho.

I also remember when the antifa riots were going on in Seattle. The offramps of the freeways as you came from Washington into Idaho were lined with trucks and people in the beds of those trucks armed to the teeth. The phrase "F around and find out" came to mind.

One day I'll move back..
Same in Wyoming. There is a store here in Sheridan called Shipton's Big R that sells a lot of variety but is mostly, it seems, a 'rancher store'. Go inside and you will often see ranch hands with side arms on their hips. Wyoming also does not require gun registration nor does it have a waiting period. The only requirements are being 21 to buy a hand weapon and 18 for a shotgun or rifle. Even with those requirements it does not mean that someone under the age limit can't own a piece, they just can't purchase it on their own.

Same in Wyoming. There is a store here in Sheridan called Shipton's Big R that sells a lot of variety but is mostly, it seems, a 'rancher store'. Go inside and you will often see ranch hands with side arms on their hips. Wyoming also does not require gun registration nor does it have a waiting period. The only requirements are being 21 to buy a hand weapon and 18 for a shotgun or rifle. Even with those requirements it does not mean that someone under the age limit can't own a piece, they just can't purchase it on their own.

"An armed society is a polite society"

Amazing that the level of crime was essentially nonexistent in Idaho compared to here in California. I'm sure Wyoming is much the same.

We used to go to Wyoming to purchase liquor when i lived in Utah! I've snowboarded at Jackson hole as well, what a beautiful place. I love that entire section of the country, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota. Traditional values, beautiful country, epic fishing and just for the most part amazing people

Tell me I'm not the only one nerdy enough to understand this
1000002609.jpg

I don't get it either. But I always pictured Darth Vader as more of a straight vodka kind of guy.
Oh you'll love the little info on that meme. You gotta research into "Star wars Cerveza Cristal"

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back