Tell me something funny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I wasn't sure if I should post this is the X-mas thread or here. Here won out. However you celebrate the holidays, enjoy.

Screenshot_2022-12-24_171203.jpg

I have so many more memes I have stocked up.... But would doing them all be spamming? Yah... I'll spread em out over a long period of time 😂

Not a meme…. But should I post a horrible picture that was taken of me while teaching art? 🫣

Not a meme…. But should I post a horrible picture that was taken of me while teaching art? 🫣
I mean... It depends on how horrible it really is 😂
Nah, I'm joshing around with ya 😉😂
I guess you can if you want...

I mean... It depends on how horrible it really is 😂
Nah, I'm joshing around with ya 😉😂
I guess you can if you want...
Oh it’s bad lol. Somehow when I was talking he snapped the shot at just the right time and- 🥲🫣😳😂😭
0CB0DD72-02EB-4EE6-86D2-C2DA7E31026B.jpeg

Oh it’s bad lol. Somehow when I was talking he snapped the shot at just the right time and- 🥲🫣😳😂😭
View attachment 308016
You don't look horrible, trust me... Honestly you just look like you were having fun and being yourself 😅
You said "he" took the photo, so I'm going to guess your boyfriend took it? If so he obviously did it on purpose 😂

You don't look horrible, trust me... Honestly you just look like you were having fun and being yourself 😅
You said "he" took the photo, so I'm going to guess your boyfriend took it? If so he obviously did it on purpose 😂
Yeah it was my boyfriend lol. I actually wasn’t being goofy at all he just snapped the shot at the wrong moment of painting 😂

He was taking pics for my art thing, that is DEFINITELY not professional 😂

It kinda looks like you just got told something ridiculous and you're being all sarcastic and goofy like: "YAH SURE 🤪" 😂😂

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back