Tell me something funny

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

@jaylach and @Fishmanic Speaking of loosing one's marbles...This is not really funny, but extremely impressive and delightfully weird:
He has a bunch of process videos showing how he perfected the machine. It's fascinating for a wanna-be do-it-yourselfer like me.

@jaylach and @Fishmanic Speaking of loosing one's marbles...This is not really funny, but extremely impressive and delightfully weird:
He has a bunch of process videos showing how he perfected the machine. It's fascinating for a wanna-be do-it-yourselfer like me.
This guy is so cool, every time I think of this video I have to search it up and watch it. Engineering masterpiece

Going back to funny things... ;) Just some funny signs.
valet.jpg

emergency-funny-signs.jpg

congrats.jpg

lock car.jpg

cats.jpg

Here... I deleted the last meme cause I figured it wasn't needed lol. This one is better anyways 😅
Screenshot_2022-12-09_192104.jpg

Please tell me funny stories to cheer me up. Life experiences or jokes or something haha
i taught my Moluccan cockatoo how to meow!
if he’s out and exploring where he shouldn’t, i call his name. then he starts meowing- like
“look at me i’m adorable “ he uses this other tricks hoping to distract me from ending his exploration.

Attachments

• D97CEB3C-1F2B-4D87-890F-5EA660DB6CD0.jpeg
    D97CEB3C-1F2B-4D87-890F-5EA660DB6CD0.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 17
i taught my Moluccan cockatoo how to meow!
if he’s out and exploring where he shouldn’t, i call his name. then he starts meowing- like
“look at me i’m adorable “ he uses this other tricks hoping to distract me from ending his exploration.
POTM starts in middle of January...hint...hint

Most reactions

Back