Tell me something funny

buggy.webp
 
An Amish boy and his father visit a shopping mall and stare in amazement at an elevator.
They watch an elderly woman step inside, the doors close, and the indicator lights count up and down.
When the doors open again, a stunning young woman walks out.
The father turns to his son and says, "Quick, go get your mother!"
 
I gather it's been fat bear week in Alaska. I had this printed off years ago in my office, as occasionally a few of my staff said I could be like a bear with a sore head when someone annoyed me enough.
Nuff said!
 

Attachments

  • Gonna be a bear.webp
    Gonna be a bear.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 5
@TwoTankAdmin - You're right, the first song is great, be really good to dance to also. I've seen the other two a couple of times before. In fact I think they all did brilliant justice to Stairway to Heaven, I thought her vocals and the way it was arranged was spot on. Brilliant. Must have a search on Jimmy Buffet and listen to a few more of his over the weekend. 💖
 

Most reactions

Back
Top