Tattoo's Whos Got What

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I believe the ribs are a killer lol im going to do the other side of my bicep as well once you start you cant stop

they are cool I like thsoe and such a good personal idea

Cheers Simon - it looks a bit flat in the pictures, but the artist has actually wrapped my leg in a way which gives it a really 3d effect in real life - I was walking along with my girlfriend recently and she started pointing out just how much people stare!
Hoping to get my chest/ribs done over the next 6 months - think that might be a bit more sore than having my leg done!

I have my whole chest plate done i can honestly say it made my eye water a few times and im no stranger to a bit of pain :shifty:

they are cool I like thsoe and such a good personal idea

Cheers Simon - it looks a bit flat in the pictures, but the artist has actually wrapped my leg in a way which gives it a really 3d effect in real life - I was walking along with my girlfriend recently and she started pointing out just how much people stare!
Hoping to get my chest/ribs done over the next 6 months - think that might be a bit more sore than having my leg done!

I have my whole chest plate done i can honestly say it made my eye water a few times and im no stranger to a bit of pain :shifty:

I know someone else with it done, and he said exactly the same. It still doesnt put me off though!

May as well join in the fun, I only have 2 at the minute, but i'm working on a sleeve design :) Apologies for the first pic I know it doesn't leave a great deal to the imagination, only one I have to hand, wasn't even taken for the tattoo haha

johnsstabwound.jpg

img20120715200942.jpg

Oh my goodness! :blush: LOL that was not what I was expecting to..well... not see? Either way! lol

Lovely tattoos! What does the one down your inner arm mean if anything? And on another note... are you bleeding in that first photo?!

Haha sorry :/

It's 2 dates in persian, with initials in the middle, I designed it myself, or attemted to at least, made the mistake of playing football a day after getting it done and getting the ball whacked straight at it, never happened before or since (typical) so its looking a little worse for wear :(

The bleeding is what the photo was taken for, cheeky stab wound
shout.gif

Also... I have decided *what* I want my first tattoo to be :)

Just need someone to design it for me! I have a main plan for my main tattoo (as have posted about a while back but not found *the* design yet). I want to have two magpies with curly script around them, i think.. one on each calf.. and i think saying "one for sorrow" and "one for joy"

Alternatively, there are a few quotes i really love that i might work with...

Any mind that is capable of real sorrow is capable of good.
Harriet Beecher Stowe

Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.
Steven Tyler

I cant find the quote i was working on, but was going to start "Sorrow & Joy are inseperable..."

No need to be sorry :lol: :shifty:

And oh my god! Stab wound?!

I like your wrist tattoo! I recognised it looked like dates or something but not in any language i recognised. Slightly reminded me of roman numerals (though obviously not..) so i thought of numbers.

Hi guys!

This is my mermaid tattoo. My sign is gemini so I wanted two women. It also means eternal life ones alive and ones dead. Plus, I love it!

This was after the first session.
0309121301.jpg

This is the second session, I have one more to go. Hope you guys like it :)
image-2.jpg

Very clever!! Beautifully done as well! I love tattoos that have a story/tell a story and show more the longer you look at them!

Sounds good MBOU (strange name - hang on, how is there not a sticky out tongue smiley???) Try and find the quote and I'll knock you something if I get chance, can't promise you'll like it though haha.

Awesome tat Tara! love the concept, wish i'd waited to get my first tattoo, now I'm stuck with a dragon on my chest from a drunken weekend in Liverpool :(

Sounds good MBOU (strange name - hang on, how is there not a sticky out tongue smiley???) Try and find the quote and I'll knock you something if I get chance, can't promise you'll like it though haha.

Awesome tat Tara! love the concept, wish i'd waited to get my first tattoo, now I'm stuck with a dragon on my chest from a drunken weekend in Liverpool :(

Haha thank you! Don't worry I have one on my foot that was my first, I was young and my uncle who is not a professional did it. I shall post some pictures of it in a bit. It does have personal meaning though, I would never get it retouched since my uncle did it. I'm most proud of the mermaids :)

The one on my left is the one I was talking about, colors all faded, theres some haze and the lines were never crisp to begin with :/ I still love it. The one on the right I got a few years ago!

image5.jpg

image_2-1.jpg

My partner's tats and 2 that I've designed for him :)

Rammstein.
KsRammstein.jpg

Pentagram.
KsPentagram.jpg

Sugar Skulls XD
KsSugerSkull.jpg

KsSugarSkull3.jpg

Cherries.
KsCherries.jpg

(It's not patchy, light was reflecting off it)

Dragon.
KsDragon1.jpg

Dragon & Skull.
KsSugarSkull.jpg

The ones he's asked me to design for him.

Dragon and Pendant.
2012-08-05012925.jpg

Betta Yin & Yang.
ForKieran.jpg

Have fun :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back