Tattoo's Whos Got What

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Ok.... some thoughts:

I want two tattoos (one for each leg) and the script curved around the tattoo maybe? Dont want it to be like a random picture and title underneath, i want it to be flowing.

Ignoring the quote I think, one day i might have it tattooed down inside of my arm (though would have to ask as i have scars they might not be able to tatoo over...)

Just the saying "One For Sorrow" with the standing magpie and "Two For Joy" with the flying magpie.

Will just want it in B&W/shading (though the bluey hues would be nice *ponders*...

Here are two images I like, i like the position the magpies are in.

One For Sorrow
oneforsorrow.jpg

Two For Joy
oneforjoy.jpg

And here is the font I really like! (scroll down to the third one "Madrigalle Expert")

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/scholtz/madrigalle/

If you can have fun designing that, it would at least give me a start! :p

EDIT:

The place I am thinking of getting it done is called No Limits (ironic as they are very restrictive about where they tattoo people lol, refuse to do face etc as they say its embarrassing and not good for business! brave statement for a company i think! and honest!) in Henley on Thames. Pretty newly opened but thing the tattooist is daughter of branch owner in Reading and has been doing it a long time.

I like the look of a lot of their tattoos on their gallery. I was considering Eve's in Marlow but they seem to do a lot of pretty swirly flowers and stuff, not impressed with their other work. The third potential place is Woody's in High Wycombe and he is *very* good but cant be dealing with the insane waiting lists he has and to be fair, i'd like to support my most local business in Henley.

Trouble is, on their website, they talk about their gallery of tattoos and stuff to chose from or bringing own design but dont mention that anyone there is any good at designing...so.... yeah

Ok.... some thoughts:

I want two tattoos (one for each leg) and the script curved around the tattoo maybe? Dont want it to be like a random picture and title underneath, i want it to be flowing.

Ignoring the quote I think, one day i might have it tattooed down inside of my arm (though would have to ask as i have scars they might not be able to tatoo over...)

Just the saying "One For Sorrow" with the standing magpie and "Two For Joy" with the flying magpie.

Will just want it in B&W/shading (though the bluey hues would be nice *ponders*...

Here are two images I like, i like the position the magpies are in.

One For Sorrow
oneforsorrow.jpg

Two For Joy
oneforjoy.jpg

And here is the font I really like! (scroll down to the third one "Madrigalle Expert")

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/scholtz/madrigalle/

If you can have fun designing that, it would at least give me a start! :p

I could probably give it a go for you :)
Not sure about it but I'll try tomorrow when I've had some sleep.

Hey guys some nice tattoos! I've been doing a black and grey sleeve over the past couple of months and am nearly finished... I'll get some pics up when possible

Tattoos are really something I dont get, people love them I know but to me they are something you are going to regret in years to come,they reckon 40% of tattooist work is now trying to cover up past work, its a fashion fad which will change and a lot of people will regret what they have done

Well I'm 50 now so at what age do you think I will regret it IYO.

post-64948-0-23762300-1305282257.jpg

Got this little guy my brother designed for me. My first and only tattoo at the moment. I did want more but I can't afford it
rolleyes.gif

photo-1.jpg

Tattoos are really something I dont get, people love them I know but to me they are something you are going to regret in years to come,they reckon 40% of tattooist work is now trying to cover up past work, its a fashion fad which will change and a lot of people will regret what they have done

I guess its a good thing that this thread is for people to post pictures of their tattoos. It's not really a discussion topic as to why someone wont get them....

That looks AWESOME!!!

I guess its a good thing that this thread is for people to post pictures of their tattoos. It's not really a discussion topic as to why someone wont get them....

Who made you the tattoo-thread police?
whistling.gif
big_boss.gif

That looks AWESOME!!!

Thanks, I had to censor some of it. lol. Didn't start until I was 40.

Some of mine below. The New York theme is because 1/3 of my family live there, and I love the place. At some point I’ll have the inside finished off. All my work was done by Phil Kyle (London ink guy). The last one was reworked by Phil over an older tattoo which I didn’t think did justice to its meaning. Also needed to be bigger to balance with my left arm.

tattoo3-1.jpg

tattoo1.jpg

tattoo11.jpg

Wow. LOVE the NY theme tat it looks sick!

My pic is just the top half of my religious sleeve. Got it finished off today sorry for small pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 160
Full sleeve

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 155

Most reactions

trending

Staff online