Tanks Off Ebay

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tell her youre buying it to use as the sump fpr the 8 fotter . and then ooops silly me it wont fit underneath :hey:

You read my mind !
Not that i was thinking of trying to pull the wool over her eyes :lol:
She reading this over my shoulder .
Crap!!!
Oh well . One little victory at a time :lol:

Wont work - I got make it up to her as it is . Only prob is i skint now after my purchase .
Now she wants the dearer kitchen from B&Q -
Will we ever learn ???

i bought this last week :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170615613529&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I've just had a quote off them for building a tank on site. It seems to be too good to be true (so probably is) but they appear to know what they're talking about. I'll need to talk to them properly before I make any decisions. It would be nice if there was at least one person who had bought a tank who could give me either the thumbs up or not. They do appear to have some feedback from people who have bought tanks.

Sorry to ressurect a 3 year old thread but was looking at these tanks on ebay from Lush Lola...

They are selling:

BRAND NEW 8FT(LONG) X 36"(HIGH) X 24"(WIDE) TANK BUILT IN 12MM GLASS

12mm glass for a 3ft tall tank? That can't be safe...can it? But to stress, I don't know what I'm talking about at all.

The tanks look really well made and feedback appears good, but just wanted to get other people's thoughts. Most other manufactuers won't make that tank in anything less than 15mm, some more.

$(KGrHqZ,!lgE7G0QNHM3BO9dKzYRO!~~60_57.JPG

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back