Tank Vs. home

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Is ur tank more comfertable than ur house?

• They only get the best

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• About the same

• No

• I have no respect for the welfare of my fish

• Total voters
Everyone in my house has the best, and why not. They bring such joy into our lives. Iknow that I love watching them eat and what not. Maybe the enjoy watching us? lol :rofl:

My fish are treated like gods. :D

My house is a complete mess, but I somehow always find the time to do my weekly water changes and cleanings. I sometimes forget to eat if I'm too busy, but I always remember to feed the fishies. If I find out that one of my fishies needs something (like if a plec needs driftwood for instance) I will leave the house and come back with the needed item 20 minutes later. I also talk to the little guys like they were people. :lol:

Seriously guys, these fish are so spoiled, you'd think they owned me! :hyper: :lol:

I voted "I have no respect for the welfare of my fish" just because I couldn't resist :rofl: I too keep my fish tanks cleaner then my house most of the time, unless life gets to hectic which is easy when you have a 7 yr old. I have found though that if I don't spend a lot of time looking for something wrong with them, that they seem to be healthier, does that make sense? Now I watch them for enjoyment and not to stressing over them and of course I feed them to much, who can resist that little tail wagging beg?

My fish tank gets cleaned once a week, my house doesn't. My fish tank has a heater, my house doesn't. My fish tank gets loads of money spent on it, my house doesn't.

Also I pay special attention to my fishes' health and feed them a balanced diet, whihc is more than I do for myself :blink:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back