Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Marieukxx’s tank

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Smithrc’s tank

Votes: 38 41.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why does my name not show in the vote bit??? i'm not being funny but we all have to start somewhere...it shouldnt be about who spent the most....this is my very first tank...i'm learning all the while....there should be a best newcomer or something :sad: :-(

EDIT...and it says ive already voted...but i havent!! :sad:

I've entered my first ever planted tank and I'm please two people have voted for it. It's nothing compared to the others on here but I'm happy with it so I entered it. I didn't expect to win it's just nice to show it off. Don't worry just enter next month, I saw your tank and thought it looks great.

why does my name not show in the vote bit??? i'm not being funny but we all have to start somewhere...it shouldnt be about who spent the most....this is my very first tank...i'm learning all the while....there should be a best newcomer or something :sad: :-(

I've entered my first ever planted tank and I'm please two people have voted for it. It's nothing compared to the others on here but I'm happy with it so I entered it. I didn't expect to win it's just nice to show it off. Don't worry just enter next month, I saw your tank and thought it looks great.
And Marieuk... that is the spirit in which we present these competitions..... Thanks for just entering.....

These tanks all put mine to shame! Some very good looking tanks guys, makes me pretty jealous..

awww..thanks chick...i would have given a well deserved vote...but it seemed to have voted for someone itself!!! :sly:

And Marieuk... that is the spirit in which we present these competitions..... Thanks for just entering.....
thats why i entered Ludwig....just a tad peeved thats all.

I think tanks without fish in should be banned, its not really a "fish" tank is it ;)

I think this must be a record number of voters in any of our polls..... we have 2 days left.... let's see if we can hit the 100 votes!!!!

smithrc's tank has made me buy gloss black paint :D My tank has changed quite a bit since that pic, vallis has gone mad :D looks like i'll have to enter Octobers comp!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back