Tank No. 2 - 60 Litre

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Tank Sinatra

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Day 1 Update

Today I bought my 3rd tank - a Ciano Aqua LED 60 litre - 60cm x 30cm x 33.5cm.

After watching countless youtube videos on hardscape/aquascaping, I have decided to use rock in this tank. I have picked out a natural sand for the substrate.

The plan is to again use live plants, but it won't be as heavily planted as my main tank. I have ordered the plants and they should be turning up next week.

I will be following the silent cycle process once again.

Stocking wise, I know that I'd like Corydoras. But I'm not sure on the specific species. Do you have any recommendations?

IMG_0765.jpg

Oooooo very nice! Are you using dragon stone?

I would highly recommend one of the three pygmy varieties of cories. They stay small, so you can have a larger school with your tank size. Pygmy Cory Hastatus (AKA Tail Spot Pygmy Cories or Dwarf Cories) I think would look especially nice against the sand.

Looks great already! Can't wait to see how it comes along! If you can afford and/or find them, I'd go for some black Venezuelan corys - they'd stand out well against the sand. But as @OliveFish05 said, pygmy corys would definitely be a good idea too.

Oooooo very nice! Are you using dragon stone?

I would highly recommend one of the three pygmy varieties of cories. They stay small, so you can have a larger school with your tank size. Pygmy Cory Hastatus (AKA Tail Spot Pygmy Cories or Dwarf Cories) I think would look especially nice against the sand.
Yes, that's dragon stone in there.

Ooooh nice, I like these!!

Looks great already! Can't wait to see how it comes along! If you can afford and/or find them, I'd go for some black Venezuelan corys - they'd stand out well against the sand. But as @OliveFish05 said, pygmy corys would definitely be a good idea too.
These look great. I'm struggling to find them on seriously fish. Any idea on their water requirements?

These look great. I'm struggling to find them on seriously fish. Any idea on their water requirements?
Not sure actually, but I think they're pretty much just bronze corys... Like albino corys are, I'm pretty sure. Not completely sure though. If you get any more info, please let me know! I'm looking to get some in the future and I'd love to get as much knowledge on them as possible.

Are you talking about Corydoras Schultze? If so, I can’t find a SF profile on them. :dunno:

I think I’ve made progress - Corydoras venezuelanus

Finding conflicting information though and I still can’t find them on seriously fish

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back