kellyinman1
Fish Fanatic
Hiya im completely stuck! i have a 4ft in my front room that is all natural with sand, plants, plant pots and looks amazing IMO. I also have a 3ft in the kids room as the theam of the room is fishy and my 3yr old loves fish. i made hers look similar to mine but it just doesnt look right in there. so im looking for some wacky (but cheap) ideas. i thought of a big lego ship but these arent cheap and if it looks bad i dont want to waste all that money.
please does anyone have any ideas! and pictures would be great! i remember someone saying about a show they went to but i cant find the post.
please does anyone have any ideas! and pictures would be great! i remember someone saying about a show they went to but i cant find the post.
I tried putting a built house for uhmy ADF I was planning to put with my fry but.. >___> It wouldnt stay down. poof, it kept floating up. I got pissed so
building a lego ship under water, sounds like a challenge, good luck with that one







