Synodontis Multipunctatus

rocknurworld2006

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Aberdeen
can these be kept in with malawis even though there from Lake Tanganyika??

would they be ok in with malawis?
 
yep they are fine with Malawi or Tanganyikans.
 
yep they are fine with Malawi or Tanganyikans.

I prefer Petricola. Better looking and stay smaller then multi's and prefer to be in social groups


to both prefer to be in groups?

can the 2 be mixed petricola and multipunctatus?

and can they both breed in aquariums?

They can be but multi's are harder to breed I think, as they lay eggs with the mbuna and the mbuna suck their eggs up aswell and the mbuna raise them in their mouths :D, that is why it is harder to breed multi's I think. I think you'd be better just getting one, petricola are more active during the day aswell...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top